New Years.

God I'm not even on a hiatus and I still suck at updating.

So. 2016. In 2015 I achieved writing this book and it's current chapters. And I suck updating. So for the New Year, I will ask that you people to ask me questions about anything.

Yes you can ask me for advice, my life (whatever), all the way up to what the hell is my favourite colour.

And I will post answers once I finish answering them (duh). Nah kidding. I'll give you guys a day or two. Because yeah hella lazy XD.

But it is kinda cool how you guys actually take the time to read my book. I'm really happy that I have the knowledge that if I update, someone will read it.

Anyway! Ask away, please don't be shy because I love questions from you all.

I also do apologize that I am not writing as fast as I used to.

But for the New Year I guess...

1. Better Grades.

I'm an average student. The only thing that I have any significant purpose in, is Language Arts.

2. Loose a bit of weight

Because I am lazy. XD Yeah, I usually spend my time playing games on my phone or sitting down playing the piano. Or reading.

3. Try to be a bit more open to my readers.

You know, I swear you guys don't even have to be afraid of me. I'm just super awkward at first but then if we actually get a conversation going, then it's not so bad.

4. Not get depressed over small things

I'm not open on my personal life as much I am those to my friends that I actually know out of the Internet. But I do get depressed over the smallest of things and loose a lot of motivation to do anything.

The people I would like to thank.

neko-san She is the friend that had my back the whole time and told me to never give up on my dreams. My Senpai who contradicted all the bad things and gave me light. This is technically where our "Kagami and Kuroko" relationship started XD. She is my friend that I would never doubt.

My friends over Instagram. Yeah, you don't know them and they don't know you. But they two were contradictions of all the bad I faced in life and have me strength to continue.

All of You. You guys were amazing. You guys actually read my books to the very end. And this gives me so much hope. I write because I am here to please myself and hope you guys like my crap writing XD.

Of course, I am finishing this book, but I hope you guys still have faith in me!