I am Shiro

Your POV

It all happened so quickly. Your heart, it has been shattered and repaired over and over. You were standing by the French windows in your castle, it held the most light. It was dark the full moon was out, and freshly fallen snow had fallen. You had a white dress on, short up front then trailed downwards, with a blue, warm scarf around your neck.

That angel,promised you to never break you.

You shook my head "I just wanted to live in peace, that's all"

Knock, knock.

"Come in"

A boy, his hair was pitch black and his eyes were a sharp, icy blue. He was rather young for his height, eleven years old. He was the prince of the kingdom you were running. At least, was.

"Good evening mother, I hope you've been recovering properly" the boy said monotone.

You smiled as you stared at your son "Yes, just fine. How about you?"

They boy's eye's wavered "Fine. . ."

Your eyes lit up with worry "What happened?!"

"Nothing! I'm only tired!"

"Tell me what's wrong, now!"

The boy lifted the sleeves of his shirt showing a bandaged arm.

You gasped "Who did this to you?"

"Father"

You could only clench your hands in defeat "How could he? Your his son!"

The boy shook his head "I am a failure. I am my father's tool, and that is all"

You shook your head "This is wrong"

Ever since you had your son, his father was cruel to only you. When you would face his cruel beating at one time, your son walked in by accident.

After that, the father and son were polar opposites.

You shook your head, remembering the pain was all too much to bear.

"It is the truth" the boy said coldly.

The boy hugged his mother "I promise you, once I become stronger, together we'll fly away, together"

You held in tears and cries as you looked at your matured son "One day, one day"

"I am Shiro Datenshi, and I promise you that we will get out of here" The cold-eyed boy vowed.

***
Third person POV

Charle rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Hey shorty, what's wrong?" Bard asks as Charle bangs her head against the table.

"I can't figure out why my father has been out and about"

"Ah, I bet he's just out and about, doing something. He's always busy."

"He could take me, I've only been out in London twice for all of my twelve years." Charle replied.

Bard lit another cigarette "Y'know, we used to be out a lot when your mother was around"

Charle fell back into her chair "I bet if she were here it would be far more amusing."

Bars sighed "It sure would. She was kind and caring"

"Kinda weird, I mean hearing stuff like this from you"

"Hey! I'm only speaking the truth!"

Mey-rin walked up to the two and smiled "Charle? Bard?"