Prologue

"Stop!" _______ cried.

"You're mine now, you know that" a man with an unknown identity said huskily.

________'s bed chamber was dark with only the wispy candlelight to illuminate it. Shadows of a woman pinned to the wall, with a taller figure pushing against the woman.

________ cried out, but the man only gripped her wrists more.

"My queen, I have to thank you for letting me become king because of you." He whispered.

"This wasn't my doing!" _______ gasped.

"Your advisors arranged this! My servants had no choice but to agree! You only pressured them...you vile angel. It's your fault because of this marriage."

"Oh, but I am doing this for both our sakes. Our child will bring a new flourish to this world." The man moaned.

"I will never bear your child" _______ hissed.

"Our child will be flawless, a moon queen, and an angel king's child." The man droned on, drunk in his own euphoric desires.

________ whimpered as she tried to break free 'Sebastian cheated on me, and now I'm stuck with an angel. An Angel!'

"What about a demon?"

"Hmm?"

"What if I were to have a child...but with a demon?" ______ asked.

"Revolting! But of course, it would be a divine being itself as well."

"So I see"

The man smirked, and threw ________ on the bed and ripped her dress off.

"Stop! Please!"

________ struggled with all her might, but he was just too strong.

"Love me _______."

"Never! Get off me!"

"We're in your room. I will make you mine ________"

"Please! Sto-AH!"

"I promise to never break you..."

The night was filled with desperate cries of help. But things were certain...

________ wasn't safe, and neither her kingdom.