"Don't You Dare."

Her eyes glowed that familiar demonic glow except with the tint of lavender, she refused to stop. With a far leap into the air she opened her wings and forcefully took out the dagger and stabbed a wound into the king who was in the middle of his trance let out a screech.

"CHARLE!"

***

Shirohane opened his wings and looked down disdainfully on the younger, smaller demon.

"I'm going to make you wish you hadn't done that!"

He was slammed into the ground by the quick response from Shiro.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled.

Charle flew into battle trying hard to land a hit on the angel king while Shiro assisted by jumping and sending hurling kicks and blows to his father.

Charle so close to being stabbed was suddenly prevented by an aura. Shirohane hissed.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on them!" _________ cried out.

In a flash Shiro and Charle were thrown onto the ground like dolls.

"Ach!"

"Urgh..."

"Now to rid of this brat..." Shirohane pinned Charle, ready to plunge the sword into her stomach.

"NO!"

Shiro bolted towards her, grabbed Charle and the two tumbled away from the stabbing.

"What child are you?! Showing a disgusting amount of disobedience to their father!" Shirohane growled.

"You're no father of mine!" Shiro grumbled.

Charle flipped Shiro over and sent a seismic kick to the king who absorbed most of the impact and prepared for another insane attack.

Suddenly the king swept his gaze into another direction, and sent a blinding slash to the odd distortion about to hit the king. Down flopped Sebastian's form, ________ gasped.

That idiot didn't fully recover! Of course he'd just blindly rush to battle.

She then looked at Charle's horror gripped face.

Of course...that's not all there is, than him just being...an idiot. And one Hell of a father...

Suddenly light and black light swirled in the room by the sides of Shirohane,  _______'s eyes dilated in amazement and fear.

"It's Toreador and Luce! Take cover!"

The sky filled with ominous light and pellets of it came raining down, Shiro and Charle opened their wings and covered each other. Shiro hardening his wings.

Sebastian jumped and sent bone shattering blows to the crowns of the angels who cried in agony and Sebastian slammed unconsciously into the ground. Shiro removed his shielding and bolted to Sebastian.

"I'll tend to him! Take care of Toreador and Luce!" He yelled.

***

"You're done." _________ said as Shirohane laughed maniacally, he called his Archangels: Toreador and Luce attacked Sebastian's unconscious corpse.