Trial Five: Cave of Carnage

WARNING DESCRIPTIVE GORE AND TORTURE.

But you watched anime before so you should be okay. Unless you're those people into happy-go-lucky animes..

Good Luck.
***

"This trial..." ________ mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Shiro asked.

"Cave of Carnage." Sebastian answered the question.

"The name sounds...to be honest it sounds great." Charle slightly beamed.

"But it's carnage!" Shiro protested.

Charle shrugged "It's just a bit of blood and guts somewhere here and there. When I was younger I would see cats and wolves hunt rabbits all the time."

__________ glared at Sebastian, not fond of the idea that Charle already had a clear idea what blood and guts were. Sebastian tried o avoid her gaze but failed to do so.

A bell tolled and it was early in the morning 7 in the morning really.

"Well...there's my signal." Sebastian sighed.

He bent down and nuzzled Charle's forehead "Be safe my little ragamuffin."

Charle nodded "I know, I know. You told me too many times now."

Sebastian smiled "Its never enough times if I'm your father, Charle."

She smiled as he walked out "...I hope that you really are proud of who I am. Because I'm proud of who you are."

"Of course he's proud."

Charle looked up and saw ________, she looked at him then at Charle.

"Him being the single father he is. Of course, he'll always be proud of you."

I'm proud of you.

Charle smiled "Yeah, yeah I think your right."

***

One after one, Sebastian watched as children, and adults. They die painfully and slowly.

Then he sees one of the children as Shiro.

His eyes widened, yes the child was young, but he saved his daughter's life and if he won these trials...

He would become much more.

The trial consisted of being completely incapable of moving. Bound tight, so you could feel horror sink in deeply. It addled with one's sanity questions about whether they are suffering or someone else is.

(Gore, skip along ahead of you don't wanna read)

And then the boy was strapped down and whipped, each crack sent chilling rage down his spine.

After all, it's not the first time he had heard the whip crack before.

The kid was huffing, tired but refusing to scream. Only until he was chained up and stripped of his top. The child was like his master when he was young. Ribs showing and torso so thin.

They now had a different whip but it was a huge clump of leather and stained spikes on the end.

Sebastian had seen these weapons before, but used on hardened criminals in his home called Hell.

But to use it on this child? Demons only tortured children by abandoning them. Usually they survive but never tortured.

The whip came into contact and it's spikes dug into his skin causing him to gasp sharply only for a moment later, having a small chunk of flesh get ripped off.

The boy had no comprehension of words, a terror raising screech echoed through the walls.

He was whipped in the back, blood was dripping and it was everywhere. Soon a deadly sickle was jabbed into his eye and slowly stirred in its socket.

The child shrieked and screamed, as if it were possible. The cry seemed to tear time apart. It ripped right through the air like an invisible torrent.

His flesh were strips and chunks on the ground. So much has been removed that shiny white bone was start to jut through.

The child was huffing, as if air became something hard to find. He was left there. In the dungeon, unable to move flies swarming his already half-dead corpse, cooking in the harsh sunlight under a skylight above.

Death was already there to claim him, his last words were heavy.

"Father...who is he?"

And he died...eyes closed and breathing gone.

The image dissipated and then next there was another nameless child.

Eyes gouged, left for dead.

Next child, stomach impaled 5 times left to rot.

Next child, dissected apart while alive, left to die once organs were sold for black market.

Each child died tragically murmuring insanity's words before saying real parting words.

But. They're last words. They called out for their parents. Had they not understand the fact that their "parents" sold them and put them through a living Hell.

It was...pitifully horrible.

But his eyes couldn't seem to function. His head was all over. His heart beating so fast that it could outrun a stampede.

The next child that was in line...was Charle

Sebastian couldn't scream, he could let rage erupt from him.

There was his daughter, her hair long and oily. He watched as she was whipped, harshly then sprayed with acid. She was crying while blood ran from everywhere. But they untied her and locked her in a dark room.

Once the room was lit, to his daughter's horror, the place was scattered in entrails of innards dead bodies, crushed skulls. Bodies that were either limp or in a formation that made them look like they died in pains of spasms.

A body then burst with maggots which cause Charle to look in shock. So many erupted from one's little body and eat away at another.

"DADDY!"

That's when she too...was consumed by the fat wriggling maggots.

The room turned bright, and Sebastian's breathing was ragged but still he had a knife in his hand and was given a drink to give him thoughts about dying.

"You're alive." A sing song voice smirked.

Sebastian growled "Of course."

"You watched your dear daughter die. How saddening." Shirohane hummed.

Sebastian borrowed his crimson eyes that reflected how much hate pulsed through him.

You may kill me, but I promised to win. For the sake of my daughter. This trial... and the next ones. I refused to lose until it is all said and done.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author-chan: As said there is some horrible stuff that went on in this chapter. Please, don't do anything that's crazy. Because I love my readers. This was completed on July 22 Wednesday 10:15 pm