Sebastian and ______

I also have an author's note at the end that I would appreciate you all reading. Thank you in advance!

__________ drew out a dagger and sent it hurling towards the orb of light, causing it to shatter upon contact.

"I see...I guess he truly is invincible in this state."

Sebastian chuckled "But all stars can get swallowed by a black hole."

Three heavy, gravitating orbs floated from nothingness. Another use of the souls, attacked the starlight causing the early rebirth of the angel.

Ciel's wolf form howled and the remaining strength enlarged the orbs and attack again.

"You lost Shirohane. You cannot deny that!" _______ yelled.

"Not yet, darling. This demon is nothing, I will prove my strength to you-"

"Silence!"

Sebastian and Shirohane stopped, Charle and Shiro hugged each other close and stared at ________.

Sebastian smirked "It's rather rare, seeing you in a state like this."

_________ nodded slightly and smiled at Sebastian, but her gaze turned stern as she stared at Shirohane with rage.

"If your strength and power is what's going to win me over. You're wrong."

Shirohane growled "What can he do? Break you once more?"

_________ flinched but shook it off.

"That was once and he had no real intention...But you...You used me as a tool. No, not even, I was nothing but another woman for you to use for scandalous and dominant reasons. You don't love me."

"The demon will break you. He's a coward, I will fight, I'm stronger."

________ shook her head "I don't care about strength, he's proven enough of it."

Strong energy emits from _________ "He isn't like you!"

She held her chest as she started to slightly levitate from all the strong energy "I understand now...and now. You don't have any power over me."

#cheesy AF but still works because reasons

_________ rushed towards Sebastian and hugged him tight, the light started to glow.

"And...you will never hurt my daughter."

She looked up at him and he lifted her chin...

And so they met once again.

Light wrapped the two together as they embraced each other, the light then attacked Shirohane...and knocked him back.

Sebastian's deep wounds were healed, ________'s bruises were gone. She held him tightly.

"I understand...so much. I-"

"Don't say anything. I know." Sebastian interrupted.

The king roared as his drew out two swords.

The duel swords Odi and Timore. (A/N Didn't like...Pewdiepie play a game called Timore?)

"Our battle isn't down yet, let's do it together this time. For nostalgia's sake." Sebastian gripped her hand.

"I will not fail." her voice rang true.

________ lifted her head high "Arta Roséa Tori Mus!"

And with that her milky white sword was in her hand.