What I have done!

Minna! I'm happy that a new year will be starting soon! So I decided to put a timeline to see what I had done! Thanks for reading Minna!

-January 2 2014
Around this time I started a story called Welcome to the Phantomhives. It was a CielxOC until I decided to not write it, and took it down, after a few hours of publishing it.

I finally got the courage to successfully write my very first fanfiction: That Butler, Affectionate. After reading many Kuroshitsuji fanfics and finishing the series at the time, I decided to do a fanfic on the most popular character: Sebastian Michaelis.

-January 13 2014

Due to having my rough drafts deleted, I discontinued my first book and brought another book continuing the story: That Butler, Protective.

-April 16th 2014 (or somewhere around that timespan (>人<;))

I had started the third and almost assumed LAST book of the SebastianxReader series. Unlike the previous books this book had a HUGE AMOUNT of reads. Seriously! Over 55k?! And of course the most obvious to point out, it had way more story chapters in it.

-May 26 2014 (Around that timespan)

I had started my CielxReader! Yeah, I figured that my Sebastian one had so much reads, why not do a CielxReader?

-June 4th 2014

One Hundred Followers! I couldn't thank you enough everyone! I appreciate every follower! Thank you!

-June 30th 2014

I. Have. One Thousand Votes! I was literally dancing around when I saw this, I love you all. No seriously, you're awesome!

-August 7th 2014 (Around that time)

200 followers! I was literally rolling around squealing, I really have to thank you all! I seriously want to meet you guys sometime. Like seriously, you all are awesome people.

-September 18th 2014

OVER 300 FOLLOWERS! I LOVE YOU ALL. You guys are just the best!

-November 2nd 2014

I tried my best to beat the deadline November 1st so it would be something special for my birthday. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time celebrating. So! I decided to start the fourth book afterwards, and still turned out great. I will be pouring out my best for the fourth book.

-December 12th 2014

Okay I am well aware that there was much more behind this date but over 400 followers!

I'm really happy with these achievements! I'd like to thank you all for bringing me where I am.

Goals for 2015

-Try and Update more

Yeah, you guys have been noticing how awfully slow my updates are. So I will try my best!

-Try and host a Skype thingy.

I actually am pretty serious on meeting some fans (If I have any (>人<;)). I'd really love to meet some of you. I'll see what I can do.

-Reach 1000 followers

Come on, I can dream right? I really want to see that day that I get 1000 followers.

-Reach 10,000 votes!

I will achieve something like this someday! Someday!

Minna, Thank you! Sometimes words can't describe how much I am grateful.