23

"I'm home."

I was drown by the sunset that I couldn't even hear what he just said. I looked at him with my raised brows, and my eyes asking of what he just said.

I caught him looking at me, but stared at the sun in front of us. The orange sky reflects in his eyes, that I couldn't stop staring. How I miss this moment. Peaceful, no doubts, so buts. Just this simple moment where I stand beside him.

"how long have you been here?" I asked again.

He shrugged. "I just arrived. I just thought of having a vacation and the airplane brought me here." he responded seriously but I laughed.

"you didn't follow me, did you?" I joked but his jaw dropped and looked away.

"o-of course not, I don't even know where you are until I saw you earlier. But..." he paused and faced me again. "I searched for you, and I'm still searching. Thanks God, I saw you now."

I can't open my mouth to speak. I'm just feeling this surreal moment. My heart beating so fast that only him can do. I just wish he won't hear it.

"why.. are you searching for me?"

Is he still in love with me too? Does he want me back? Is he here to get me? Please say you will.

He opened my mouth to speak but I heard someone calling my name so I turned behind me and saw Iasonas smiling and walking towards me.

He held my cheeks and kissed it like he normally do, and I smiled at him.

"are you coming tonight? Family's dinner? Remember?" he asked and stepped backward.

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot."

I'm just distracted with jungkook.

"so, I'll pick you up, or you can go by yourself?"

I pressed my lips together and looked at jungkook who's frowning and looking at us, confused. He maybe misunderstand Iasonas action earlier.

"yeah, I can go by myself. By the way..." I grabbed jungkook's wrist. "Meet my friend.. Uhm. Jungkook." I awkwardly laugh. I don't how to address him.

Iasonas offered his hand for a handshake. "I'm Iasonas, nice to meet you."

Jungkook took his hand gandgully and held it firmly, so formal huh.

"you can bring him, eunbi." Iasonas faced me after the handhske.

"yeah sure. So, see you? I said and smiled.

He nodded." see you. " he waved at us before walking away.

" is it normal to kiss someone? " jungkook asked me.

I shrugged." that's a greeting here. "

" but he didn't do it to me. "he complained and followed me when I started to walk. The sky is almost dark.

" I believe that they only do that for someone very close to them." I  responded

He didn't answer and just followed me to my hotel. But we went to the shop where I ordered the mugs earlier to get and pay for it.

" do you like that guy? And vice versa?" he sat on the floor opening his luggage.

"of course we like each other." I answered simply. That's why we're friends. Tss. I won't let him kiss me if we don't like each other. Duh.

"you can take a bath first. We have to go to that dinner."  I said and preparing what should I wear.

"I won't go." he answered that made me stop staring to my things.