4

"you have no business there anymore, why are you staying longer?!"

As soon as I got home, I heard mom's voice. She's talking to someone over the phone, she didn't notice me coming inside the house. I was about to greet her but I had second  thought because she's fuming mad. So, I just shrugged my shoulders.

" your secretary told me you business meeting is done there. What? You're cheating on me now?"

I stopped walking in the middle of the stair because of what I heard. Is she talking to dad? It's been weeks since dad came home, he told me that he has business meeting abroad, but why did it take so long?

" you're not really in New York, right?" mom sounds like she's in the verge of crying so I hurried to my room so I can't hear them arguing.

It's not the first time that they're fighting over dad's 'business meeting' in abroad. If he's really in abroad. Dad's history is bad, playing with girls etc.

I'm used to their fighting, that I almost accepted dad's having an affair. It hurt me to see my mom crying, I am angry at dad but I'm afraid to let my anger out. What if he will leave us? All I want is to have a complete family.

I fell asleep thinking about the problems inside my family. And I woke up thinking about it too. Cursing the women drooling over my dad knowing he has a family. And cursing dad because he's a womanizer.

I am now in my uniform with my bag on my shoulder. Mom's already gone to work. I don't have the appetite to eat so I went to school without my breakfast.

"what happened?" I heard yerin's  voice beside me, maybe she noticed that I am just staring in void.

I shook my head 'cause I don't really share problems, personal or not.

"don't mind me, I'm just tired." I dismissed the topic.

I am not motivated to study the whole day. During P.E, I almost got hit by the ball because I'm just standing there not minding the whole game. Good thing, someone caught the ball before it landed on my face.

" see you.. " yerin cheerfully said before getting inside her car and drove away.

I sighed and leaned on my car, closing my eyes. I'm used to this, right? Why am I still affected? Tss. Dad has been doing this and not minding what would I feel as his daughter, what would mom feel because she's the wife.

It's painful for mom's part because dad's cheating on her, like she's not enough. Mom is a good mother and a wife, she's sweet and sometimes if dad was abroad, she's the one managing the hotels. She's hardworking, she's enough. Dad was just so greedy.

"a penny of your thoughts?"

I gaze at the man in front of me. His hand was inside the pocket of his P.E, and the other one was playing with his car keys.

"It don't concern you, so no." I answered and turned my back against him. I opened my car's door.

"so, I just found out that you're not with moonbin.." he said that made me stop from getting inside my car.

I faced him with my brows furrowed. So what?

"it confused me, why didn't you clear that out? Do you have feelings for my friend?"

He's so nosy.

"first of all, we're not close, why bother explaining. Second, we're childhood friends, we treat each other as siblings." I rolled my eyes at him and he just smirked.