9

"let's eat lunch!!"

I stopped myself from closing my eyes. I didn't get enough sleep last night! Who can sleep normally after what happened? He kissed me! We're not even a thing but he kissed me!

I buried my face in the pillow and pulled my hair. I think I am traumatized! I still can feel how he moved his lips and... And what the heck.

"hey, Eunbi." I heard moonbin's voice inside our room.

I heard his footsteps coming inside and sat on my bed.

"hey, you dead?" he asked, obviously trying to annoy me.

"shut the hell up. I'm thinking." I said and sat in the bed facing him.

He raised a brow when I stared at him for a long time. Should I say about what happened last night to him? But he's going to annoy and tease me.

"have you ever kissed someone?" I asked instead.

He smirked and I know what's the answer. He's really a playboy even if he's not that attractive tss.

"there are a lot of girls, I can't remember them. So yes." he shrugged.

He's not going to help me. So I just stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"hey, go out and eat lunch after taking a bath." I heard him while I'm inside the shower.

I touched my lips and remember that scene again. How many times should I remember that? It's just a kiss. Yeah. It's just a kiss.

I convinced myself that it's nothing until I went out to eat lunch with them. I'm the only one who's not eating yet.

I tried not to look at his direction and just act normal like I cant remember anything. In the table full of laughter from my friends, I'm the only one silent so moonbin keep raisung His brows at me but I just shook my head at him.

"Eunbi. Jungkook. You'll be the one washing the dishes." eunwoo said

I was about to object when they all walked out from the dining are. What the heck? I was left here with jungkook intensely looking at me.

I cleared my throat and started picking up the plates they left on the table. I saw jungkook moving from my peripheral vision too.

I'm the one washing the dishes and he's srrubbing them. No one dared to tall between us. I can only hear our sighs and the noise from the dishes we're washing.

Is he not sorry about kissing me without my permission? Tss.

"say you're sorry about last night." I broke the silence between us.

I saw him stopped scrubbing the plates but continued later on.

"why would I?"

My lips parted at his response. I faced him with my serious face but he just raised his brows at me.

"you should say sorry, you kissed me! We're not even a thing!" I insisted my point.

He smirked. "So we're a thing now because we kissed?" he asked not getting my point.

I hit his arms, and I'm the one who's hurt.

"I don't even like you." I rolled my eyes.

He stopped scrubbing the plates again and faced me. He put one of his hands on his waist and the other one was on the sink to balance himself.