16

"hey, Eunbi. What took you so long?"

I almost jumped on my seat when yewon tapped me on my shoulder. I spaced out even though the beat was loud. Yerin glanced at me as well as joy and eunseo. They knew why am I like this except yewon who doesn't know about me and jungkook in the past.

The boys were sitting far from us now. Jungkook was still here after our talk outside the restroom. I thought he went home, but the other members from his band also came. The vampire guy who opened the door when I delivered to their condo. Vampire because he's so white like he has no blood. The guy with a deep voice also came, and the another guy I'm not familiar with.

"Oh my, I don't know you're friends with BTS?" yewon asked us.

"no, just jungkook. We were friends since college." joy answered before she drank her cocktail.

"Eunbi didn't mention it. You know, she's stoic." she joked and I just rolled my eyes.

Eunseo smirked. "because they were never friends."

Yewon's brows furrowed because of her answer. "you mean, only you and those guys are friends with jungkook except Eunbi?"

She misunderstood. The others just laughed.

"they're exes."

I closed my eyes firmly. I can't believe yerin just said that.

Yewon's eyes widened and some of her drinks spilled on her dress so she placed back on the table. She couldn't speak for a moment until yerin's words sank in her mind.

" what the fuck? The ex that made Eunbi drive her car so fast that's why that accident happened? He's that ex?" she talked nonstop.

"yeah, that ex." the 3 answered.

My gosh. I can feel a lot of questions from yewon will be thrown later.

"and you didn't tell me? I eve invited you to come with me so I could watch their concert last time!" she turned at me.

"It's fine..." I dismissed

"It's not. You left and didn't watch. I thought you're just bored and being considerate." she said while gesturing something.

"Oh my God, you have a famous ex? But a cheater famous ex.." she continued and glanced at the table where jungkook and the boys were sitting.

I followed her sight and saw jungkook looked away. Or, I'm just dizzy. Maybe I'm drunk.

"we should go home. We have work tomorrow.." I said and stood up to go to moonbin.

I'll just go there to say goodbye to my friends. I tried balancing my body until I reached their table. Yewon's with me.

"hey, we're going home. I have work." I said to moonbin and he stood up.

"you're not drunk, are you?" he asked.

I shook my head. I'm just dizzy but I can drive.

"I will drive.." yewon volunteered and moonbin just ignored her. tss.

"okay, just message me if you're home." he turned his head to his friends. "they're going home." he told them.

Eunwoo stood up to kiss me good bye. The 97 liners just raised their hands as well as the 3 BTS members. Jungkook remained stoic in his seat.

I won't expect anything from him. He just told me that he doesn't want to see me anymore.

Same here! Jerk.

Moonbin kissed me on my cheek and waved. I smiled at him before walking away. Gosh. I feel like I will be having head ache tomorrow. It's been a long time since I drank like this.