14

"congratulations!"

Yewon hugged me and took a picture of us. I'm still wearing my graduation hat and smiled to her camera. I just graduated from a business school after 4 years. It's not easy, since it's not my passion in the first place. But in learned to accept my fate, I learned to love it and I graduated as cumlaude.

My friends were pursuing their dreams so they're not here. I have only Yewon with me through hard times. In that 4 years, I knew her, she's rich, as in richer than rich. But she chose to stay away from her family because of pressure. Her father wants her to be a doctor, while her mom wants her to be an idol. But she wants to cook and serve people. I wish I am brave as her.

"Let's go to my condo, I'll cook." she suggested and we drove away to her condo.

My father is still working hard to put up his business, and he is still successful until now. That woman, who ruined our family was never seen after mom's death. After ruining our family, she will hide like a criminal, huh?

"I uploaded our photo on my Instagram since you deactivated yours." she said while preparing in the kitchen.

"yeah, I hate it."

Since hat accident happened, my old schoolmates messaged me non stop about what happened, why am I not part of the graduating students? Why am I not recruited by the idol companies?

That's my question to myself too. Why am I so unfortunate? Why does that accident has to happen with me? Why am I left alone?

One thing I hate about opening my social medias is the articles of idol groups debuting, I saw moonbin's group, I saw some of my school mates were in that group. I can't help but to feel insecure. Insecuries were eating me inside.

"by the way, is it okay for you if I'll leave you here tonight? My dad wants me to meet him for dinner."

I looked at her while cooking. "sure, it's your family. I will be fine."

"if you feel anything bad, call me."

I nodded

"and don't forget to take you medicines."

I nodded again. She's younger than me but she's so matured and responsible. Maybe living her own life, working for her to live made her that.

While studying in that business chool, I suffered from depression that I almost end my own life. I also have social anxiety, that's why I only have yewon as my friend. I hate being around with people, I trust people so quick before and they hurt me.  If I'm around people, I'm thinking about what they tibk about me, I'm over thinking things and ideas that didn't exist at all.

I opened my phone and I received a message from moonbin and yerin saying congratulations. Yerin became a host, which is more suited for her. She's talkative and humurous. She has the most time for me, but it's just for one day. The whole day, not like moonbin.

Moonbin is trying his best to keep in touch with me, to ask if I'm okay knowing that I've been through a lot. He's been a good friend, and a brother-not-in-blood to me.

I'm spending more time in the office, driving to the places where the branches of my mother's Cafe was. And lately, moonbin, yerin, yewon and I planned to build a bar. The construction began and it's almost finished.

Moonbin named it VIP. His reason was lame but it could pass. The bar was established by a future CEO, the daughter of a CEO, a host, and an idol. I short, the VIP was established by VIPs.