19

"coming!"

I ran towards the door when I heard the doorbell continously ringing. That someone must be in a hurry, tsk.

I opened the door without peeking in on the peephole. And I frowned when I saw childhood friend smiling on our doorstep. I was about to slam the door on his face when he caught the door and he's the  one who opened it.

"welcome moonbin!" he exclaimed, welcoming himself his arms spread widely.

"what are you doing here?" I asked with my hand on my waist.

"I came here to visit my good friend, of course." he answered cooly placing down the paper bags from his hands.

I watched him unwrapped all the food he brought with him. It's 9 in the evening and yet he's here. Isn't he busy? He's an idol, if I remember.

Yewon won't be coming home tonight since there's a family event in their house. So I am left here, alone, washing my clothes since I took a break from work for 3 days.

"let's talk." he muttered seriously. I've never seen him this serious. He's always making fun of me, tease me and vice versa but we never talked seriously.

Is this about me? Yewon told him, I bet.

He sat on the couch while selecting a movie to watch. He lower down the volume and pat the space beside him.

I sighed and sitted beside him. I stared at the television, flashing a random movie. I couldn't understand anything, because I'm too clouded.

" how are you?" he broke the silence.

Again, I took a sighed. Everytime they asked me this question my tears were threatening to fall.

"I-I'm good." I managed to answer and looked away.

He chuckled. "liar."

I didn't respond. Instead, I stared at the television again even though I couldn't understand the flow of the story.

"I'm mad at you.." he muttered that made me face him. "I thought were friends, we grew together, I thought you trust me--"

"I do.." I didn't let him finish.

"you don't. You trust no one." he opposed. My forehead creased and sat sideways to face him completely.

"if you trust me, your friends. You didn't keep Mrs. Hwang's death from us, you should've told  us what you're going through that time so that we could help you... And jungkook. We're all mad at you, but you're our friend and you need us so we set our anger aside."

I bit my lower lip and looked down. He's not looking at me so I don't know the reaction coming out from his face.

" I want to tease you and make fun of you because atleast it makes you laugh. "he looked at me this time." I supported you with jungkook because he's making you happy, and you're happier with him. "

I'm still confused so I stayed silent.

" honestly, I had feelings for you back then. But I know my role in you life, and I don't want you to stay away from me if you knew about my feelings. So I kept it, until I totally accepted you're only my friend, just my childhood friend. What's more important is, I'm supporting you. I'm always here for you. " he paused and held my hand from my lap.

I couldn't speak a work after his confession.

" you're not alone, don't let yourself suffer alone. " he finished.