12

"Miss Lee?"

A woman at her 30's went out from the kitchen when I called her. I'm in my uniform now to go to school, and usually I don't eat breakfast so there's no food prepared in the dining.

"did mom go to work?" I asked because usually she's up at 6 to go to her work.

"she's not yet out from her room, maybe she's not going to work today?"

I just nodded. "please wake her up before 12 so she could drink her med.." I told her before walking out from the house.

I saw jungkook's car parked outside, I went in and greeted him good morning. As usual, he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and he's the one who put my seat belt on.

"who chose these photos?"

We started at the bulletin where the faces of the students who are candidates for being the top 1 was attached.

Yerin was angry because she's not- well she doesn't look ready in the picture. It's her who to blame because she kept on talking while the student photographer was taking us pictures. Maybe he  got pissed and clicked the camera randomly.

"you!" she suddenly pointed at someone.

The guy stared at her blankly, his curly bangs were covering his brows. He has a cold aura.

"why didn't you choose a decent picture?" she angrily stomp her feet while talking to the guy.

Oh, I remember now. He's the photographer yesterday.

"so you're saying that your face is indecent?" the guy answered

His voice made me shiver. It's cold and very low.

Yerin jaw dropped because of  his answer. I wanna eat pop corn while watching them, they- I pouted. They look good.

"I didn't say that! I'm saying that atleast put a picture of me while looking at the camera smiling!" yerin groaned.

The guy looked at her without emotions on his face and walk towards the bulletin. He stared at yerin's face who's looking at the camera but her lips was twisted because she's talking that time.

" you're looking at the camera. "the guy answered full of sarcasm. I just laughed inwardly while looking at them.

" It's not my fault that your talkative and I got pissed so I  clicked the camera randomly. Just be thankful that you have one. " he said and walks out cooly.

I stepped aside so he won't bump me. I followed him with my stares until someone jumped on his back and yelled his name.

" Taehyung! "

I looked at yerin who's pouting and still looking at her picture. We went to our class and the professor just remind us about the midterms that's happening 3 days from now.

Yerin elbowed me when where walking in the hallway to the parking lot. He pointed at someone so I followed it with my stares.

It was Eunbi Jung talking to jungkook while he's leaning on his car, waiting for me.

"I can't believe her." yerin muttered

"they're just talking." I tried not to get jealous.

Jungkook looks so serious without looking at her. My lips pursed when Eunbi Jung held jungkook's arm.

Jungkook removed her hand away from him when he saw us walking towards them. He stood straight and walked to meet me.

"hey..." he greeted and gave me a kiss in front of yerin and Eunbi Jung.