2

"you think he's flirting with you?"

I shifted my position on my bed. Yerin and i  currently video calling each other. Even if I'm home, she's till cant get rid of me.

"I know that style, yerin. I'm not dumb."

He laughed that made my brows furrowed. Nothing's funny.

"yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but he's not flirting with you. There a rumor inside the campus that he and Eunbi has a relationship."

One of my brows rose up because of what she said. By observing both of them, it seems like they don't have that kind of special relationship. They're just casual, jungkook is really transparent towards his feelings, judging by how he flirted with me the last day.

"Who told you that?"

"I don't know, all I know is they're in relationship. Similar clothes and who wouldn't fall in love when you're always being partnered to each other? Right?" she concluded

Obviously, that was just a conclusion with no basis. Just because they wear similar clothes, they're in a relationship. You can't declare that a guy likes the girl because he wears the same shoes as hers. If that's the basis, then maybe, all students in the campus were in a relationship.

And why am I insisting that they're not in a relationship? Who cares?

"Oh my God.. Don't tell me what I said that you were born rivals in very thing was true? Do you like that famous guy?" she asked me with her jaw dropped.

"of course not, what the fuck?" I couldn't contain the bad word and it spilled out from my lips.

I just rejected that guy because obviously  I don't like his guts. And I wasn't ready to like someone. I'm not used to liking someone. And that's better. Liking or loving someone makes your life complicated, being inlove can hurt you until you found yourself being fond of the pain, being used to the pain.

Too much drama.  I ended the call when I felt like I have to practice and ready for the midterms. I know the last sem was just starting but I want to be prepared earlier than usual.

I went to my studio connected to my room, I requested this to my parents since they liked me loving music. They even motivated me to go to that school since I decided to pursue a music course. I'm the only daughter, because they're both busy with their business a cafe and a hotel so they didn't bother giving me a sibling.

I was just staring at my notes trying to think for a lyrics to write. Shit. Why can't I think properly?

I scratched my forehead when I couldn't think after an hour of staring my notes. Do I need an inspiration? Like watching dramas so I can create a lyrics for heart broken? Broken friendships?

I slammed my palm on my notes in frustration and touched the piano. I don't care if it out of tune, I just want my fingers to get tired. If I'm tired, I can think.

I stopped tapping the piano when my phone beeped so I opened it and saw an unexpected name on my screen.

jkmusics started following you

I'm not active in instagram so how did he find me there? Tss
Stalker. I ignored that notification and played a music. But later on, I decided to sleep because I can't really think a proper lyrics.

In the morning, I woke up without my parents. Usually, they come home late and go to work early. I don't mind, because they're working for me.

From: Yennie