EPILOGUE

"why don't you just give up?"

I glared at taehyung who just asked that. We're here in the bar, owned by moonbin, yewon, yerin and her.

"what? It's been a year, maybe two or three? You hired investigators but they didn't get anyhting, until now you're searching for the person who doesn't want to be found at all." he added

"have you ever experienced loving someone, then you broke up but felt like no one can replace her?" I asked him

He stared at me for a long time, before looking down. I don't really know what's going on in his love life but I hope he'll understand me.

If replacing her was easy like you're just changing you're clothes then maybe I have someone now, but I'm still single. I told her that I will search for her no matter where she is, and that's what I am doing for years now.

I have my ring with me, I'm ready to marry her. I'm just waiting for her to say yes, I'm just waiting for her to come back.

"I believe that her father was trying to protect her location. I'm sorry, I can't do anything about that."

Series of investigators, but each of them have the same reason. Should I talk to him? Should I tell him that I'm willing to marry her daughter, should I asked for her hand?

" do you know someone, single? " moonbin asked me when we decided to meet in their bar.

"yeah, but you have to tell me where she is."

He shook his head and drank on his beer.

"then, I'll stay single instead of getting killed by that woman." he responded.

I tried asking all of them, all of our common friends but none of them is willing to answer me seriously. I didn't force them tho, since I respect their decision.

As a good friend, I recommended haejin, my brother's friend to moonbin and unexpectedly they clicked. They're in a relationship now, but I'm still single, still waiting.

So many concerts, comebacks and fansign passed, yet there's no sign of Eunbi coming back. Eunha told me that Eunbi came back here for a short time just for their company. I don't know when did she get that information but based on the investigator I recently hired, it's true.

"you're just waiting for each other to come. Tss." I heard yewon whispered.

I came in their cafe managed by yewon now. I'm just trying my luck again but I didn't get anything. As usual.

"did you come here just asked the same question? Buy our coffee, this is not a lost and found area." she demanded. They're really similar.

I ended up buying their coffee and bid her goodbye. But before I stepped out of the cafe, a man standing at the door made me stop.

It's her father.

My hands were trembling for no reason while sitting here in the backseat with him. I didn't ask him to talk to me, but he asked me first, that made me so nervous.

"so you're the person investigating or searching for my daughter?" he started the conversation and I nodded nervously.

"you're the famous celebrity that was caught with my daughter, running in the hallway?" he asked again and I nodded.

"you know, I like moonbin for my daughter."

I felt something inside my chest when he said that. I know, they've been together since they were kids. He trust him more than me.

"but, I can't force my daughter to love someone she treats as her friend." he continued. "I have so many regrets in life, what if those is losing my wife without telling her how much I love her. I didn't fight for her, I left our house when she told me and she wanted us to divorce and when I went home, she's cold. She's dead."