6

"Hon, Eunbi."

My fist clenched as I stared at my dad look so worried to mom. He immediately went I her side like she's his precious gem.

"I talked to your doctor and she told me you're overworking yourself. I told you you don't have manage all of them." he reminded my mom.

I didn't open my mouth just to stop myself from talking to him. I can't believe him, he's cheating on mom behind our back, but acts like a decent dad in front of us.

" Eunbi, you okay? "I heard dad's voice so I stopped clenching my fist. My nails almost cut my skin.

I stood and nodded." excuse me. " I walked out of the room, with my trembling hands.

" what will you do with your complete family if you're not happy?"

His voice came inside my head.

"you can't force yourself to be happy, right? Does having a complete family with your dad having an affair makes you happy?"

Happiness. Why is it so hard to get?

I thought I'm happy because we're complete. I thought I'm okay with the idea of a complete family. It was so perfect that I didn't bother to look for a hole. I thought it was perfect.

I was about to dial moonbin's number but I read his message plastered on my screen.

from:moonbin

Sorry, I have to go home.
Something came up.
I'll call a friend to pick you up.
Stay there, and wait.

I went out of the hospital and found a bench near the road. My knees are so weak that I didn't have to put a force just to sit down. They gave up on their own.

For the first time in my life, I felt a hole in my heart, I feel empty, I feel incomplete.

I was so focus with myself that I didn't see the whole perspective in my life, my family.

"did you wait for so long?"

I looked up when I heard a familiar voice in front of me. He's tall figure was dominant, the light from the streetlight beside the bench I am sitted made my vision clear.

"what are you doing here?" I asked with my empty voice.

We run into each other during our worst situation, or just my worst situation.  Could be just a coincidence?

"moonbin messaged me that you don't have a car to ride home , so here I am. Being a good friend." he answered

I raised a brow at him. Friend? He's my friend?

"when did we become friends?"

I saw the side of his lips rose up. He folded his arms across his chest.

"who said that you're the friend I was talking about? It's moonbin." he cleared and I just nodded.

"I don't want to be your friend." he added that made me glare at him.

"I don't care, I don't want to be your friend either." I sneered.

"well, it's a good thing." he shrugged

I looked at him with a confused look. Did he just said it's a good thing that he's not a friend of mine? That very offensive to me. Well, it's his loss.

"because I don't want to limit myself being 'just' your friend." he said while gesturing a quotation mark while saying the 'just' part.

"I want more than that."