3

"Saturday Night, wasn't expecting to see you, this ain't your part of town, we're both here with our friends---"

I snatched my notes out of her hands before she could finish reading it so loud that almost all students in this room could hear.

"wow, you already had a song for the mid terms?" she asked in shocked.

"no! That's was just a poem!" I denied and put my notes inside my bag. "Please, don't touch my things again. You know how much I hate it." i reminded her and she just nod.

The school bell rings, so I put all my things inside my bag as I walk towards the locker area and yerin was tailing from behind, talking as usual.

"look! Look!" she held my shoulders to stopped me from walking. I glared at her and followed where she is looking.

It was Eunbi Jung and Jungkook walking in the lover's lane. Because they're famous, most of the students walking in the hallway stopped just to look at them while whispering.

My brows furrowed and looked away.
"what about them?" I asked her and opened my locker.

"I told you, thay have something special between them. Good thing he stopped flirting with you."she commented while leaning on the locker rooms and looking at the famous couple.

Yeah, because he thought I'm in a relationship with his friend. And good thing, he thought that I'm someone's girlfriend because I don't want him to be interested in me.

After putting all of notes and book in the locker, I gazed at the lover's lane again. Wow, they're walking so slow, huh?

Lover's lane is designed for the couples, obviously from the name itself. As you can see couples were taking their time walking slow just to be with their lover for a long time. If they walked like that in the normal hallway, I'll push them. Duh, why are they walking so slow instead of walking home immediately? I'd rather be at home, sleeping than walking slowly with someone. It's tiring and boring. Tss.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the parking lot. Yerin was also following me and texting to her phone. I opened my car next to her, and stopped to say goodbye to her.

"see you tomorrow." I said in a blank note and get inside my car.

Before I could even start my car, I heard my phone ringing so I answered it.

"Eunbi Hwang, this is your handsome childhood friend, moonbin." he introduced himself. I put my phone on speaker and start my engine so I could go home.

"what is it, stupid?" I ignored his introduction which made him laugh.

"does the news about you and me being boyfriend girlfriend reached you? You didn't do anything about it?"

"what do you mean?" I asked innocently

"jungkook texted me Sunday, morning-rain is falling~ kidding." why all of my friends were talkative and annoying?

"why did you call, really?" I asked in my deep tone so he could tell I'm serious and have no time for his lame jokes.

"I met my other friends including, jungkook, your dear schoolmate. And he asked me about my girlfriend, so I was hesitant to answer first because I don't have one! And he mentioned you. What the fuck?"

I smiled because we have the same reaction when I received a message from jungkook that night. But I didn't do anything to clear it. First of all, he's just nothing, so why bother explaining? Let him think whatever he wants, it's his brain.