1

"Eunbi!!!!"

I make face when I saw yerin running to me like a kid misses her mom. I just rolled my eyes and didn't give her hug back.

"last semester here we go!!" she shouted that made all the students in the hallway look where she is.

Her energy is really unbelievable, especially her mouth.

"by the way, you got the second place for last sem's final performance. And a as usual, Eunbi Jung got the first place. She's really good at singing but in dancing.. Err.."

I elbowed her because of her filthy mouth. What if someone who's really idolizing Eunbi Jung heard her? Tss.

"i wonder why are you always in the second place when you're good at everyhting while she's not." she just never stop.

"because, she has a good voice. Her dancing will improve because she works hard. And being second is okay."

This time, she rolled her eyes and stomp her feet like a kid.

"you're so kind! I hate you!"

"I'm not, just stating the fact. You know me, I'm not kind." I told her and unlock my locker.

I took all my notes inside and lock it again as we walk towards our room.

Our school is College of Performing arts. Which specialized to students who dream to become and idol. After graduating, the companies small or big will offer you a training, it depends on you if which company will you be accepting.

"and..."

She runs her finger on the flyer where the rankings are.

"jungkook, obviously still on the top. No one can change that." she crumpled the flyer and throw it in the trash can.

I never really talked to that guy, but I watched one of his performance. He's a complete package, from visuals to talents.

The music class ended and we decided to eat our lunch. Yerin obviously can't stop talking while I'm just watching dancing videos in YouTube for inspiration.

"It's weird that you're both Eunbi." I heard yerin muttered when we reached the cafeteria.

My brows furrowed because I didn't understand what she said.

"you're not even listening!" she complained

"because you're talking non-stop.." I rebutted

She just sighed. "I said it's weird that you're both named Eunbi, is it because you were born as rivals?" she repeated. "what if you're rivals in love too?"

I rolled my eyes. Love. Is that even possible that love can come to you even if you're pushing it away?

Love might pair you up with someone you didn't expect. It does not let you love whoever you want.
It can't be controlled, even by yourself.

" here, grapes for you" she jokingly put grapes on my plate.

I rolled my eyes and placed it back. She knows I'm allergic to grapes and she's making fun of it.

"after our lunch, we have a P.E. Argh! I hate jumping!" She complained again as we sit in the vacant table.

Our P.E for this last semester is volleyball, it includes jumping, running and everyhting that a lazy person won't do.

"I'm okay with it. Atleast I feel like a normal student, that's what normal students do. Having P.E as their subject."

"and were against the 3A right?"