17

"you planed that."

I sat to my swivel chair and massaged my head. I can still feel my heart beating so fast. I don't know why, maybe it's because of too much coffee, or that tea he gave.

"planned what?" yewon asked innocently

"jungkook is that customer! We saw each other after-" I cut my words and bit my lower lip.

"what? I don't know, I can't predict someone using their voice!" she defended

"what was the name he gave you?"

Her forehead creased whole thinking.

"JK.." she answered afterwards.

"that's it! You should've known that he's the one calling." I accused again. I'm really convinced that she planned that.

"duh, too much JK in this world." she rebutted and rolled her eyes at me. "so what if you saw him? Will you die?" she asked full of sarcasm.

"no, it's just that... He doesn't want to see me." I answered in a low tone.

"wow, he has the guts to tell you that? Wow, now I'm turned off."

But I'm really confused about his actions earlier. He told me take care, or I'm just making this serious even if it's not. He's just sweet to everyone. He's a gentleman, to everyone.

Days had passed and I have so much on my plate. In the morning I worked in the cafe and in the afternoon, I will go to my dad's main Hotel to train. He's the one teaching me how to run the business, it's not easy obviously. We read and talk, walk and meet new people such as investors of the hotels. There were meetings that my presence is needed for me to adjust. I am tired physically and mentally. I have to time to meet my friends for now, I don't even think of them if I'm in the hotel or in the cafe. I don't even think of him, there's a part of me that is thankful because that.

"I'm out tonight, are you going home early? " yewon asked over the phone.

I parked my car in the basement before walking inside the elevator. I pressed our floor and on cue, the door closes and the call ended. There are people inside the lift but I chose to ignore them. They have cameras on their neck so maybe they are reporters. But why are they doing here? this a private building.

I composed a message for yewon while waiting for my floor.

To: yewon

Yeah, I'm on my way to the condo right now.
You're eating dinner outside?

I will wait for the elevator to open before sending it since there's so signal inside this lift.

"jungkook? Is that jungkook?" a reporter beside me when the elevator opened.

The man in front of me pull down his cap that covered with his hoodie. I surveyed his body and he really looks like jungkook.

"maybe not." I tried to deny it since he's very suspicious because of his outfit. He could've just wear casual so he won't be suspicious.

"he is! Oh my God!" another one shouted.

Jungkook stepped back and was about to run when I grabbed his wrist and I ran fast. The reporters' cameras flashed at us while tailing us. . I don't know why I am doing this, but I want to help him.

I didn't look back so the reports couldn't capture my face. When we stopped in front of our unit, I tapped my card and immediately pushed him inside before locking the door.