21

"jungkook!"

I looked behind me when I heard voice. A smiling eunbi was approaching. Her shubby cheeks were bouncing when she's running. She's cute, that's why I treat him as my little sister even though she's older than me.

"can I come with you? You're going to the cafeteria?" she asked and clung on my arm.

Skinship was just normal for me since I've been with go so many times. But for eunha, it's just a sister like touch, I don't include with the list of the girls I like.

" sure.. "I answered and we both make our way towards the cafeteria.

As usual, some students were looking at us, thinking i
That we're dating again. I saw taehyung raised his hand so I went to his table. Eunbi came with me too. She's not friends with him so why did she come with me?

"I'll order for you, what do you want?" Eunbi asked

I shook my head. Taehyung stared at her and looked at me. He pointed at someone so I followed it.

"that's your crush right?" he asked. I can't help but smile when I saw a lady in a uniform. His blank eyes made her more charismatic. I can't take my eyes off of her. She's realy beautiful and talented. She's good at everyhting that's why I like her. I'm watching her performance everytime.

"you watched her performance again?" taehyung asked and I nodded while following Eunbi Hwang picking a food.

"yeah, she's good. And pretty." I answered and I caught eunbi's glare. I raised a brow at her.

"really? That's why you didn't watch mine?" she glared

I just shrugged and stared at Eunbi Hwang again. It's weird because she have the same name with this cute Eunbi.

"your crushes are really cheap." she commented but I ignored her. I'm busy staring at the woman I like, laughing with her talkative friend.

I thought I'm just infatuated with her. But every time I see her, everything went slow motion. The strands of her hair dances with the wind when she's walking in the hallway. What the hell is this?

"go, talk to her." one of my classmates pushed me towards the counter.

She placed something there, so I walked and stood behind her and as expected she bumped into my chest. She's not aware with people around her that's why he's not aware of my stares from afar too.

Instead if being offended my her blank stares, I stopped myself from smiling. I feel weird, why am I feeling butterflies inside my stomach?

Fate was really siding on me. I saw her section walking inside the gym. We're against them in this PE session. I grabbed the ball and walk towards her busy looking for someone else too.

She's kind too, huh? I asked her if she could teach me how to play this game, I knew this game  but I need a moment with her. Unexpectedly, he toss the ball towards me without a warning. My reflexes moved on its own and I received the ball.

Arrgh! She got me!

"simple tricks doesn't work  on me." she said. "if you want to flirt with girls, skip me on your list."

I followed her with my stares again. I smiled while looking at her walking away.

It's started with infatuation, but now I can't hold and I'm falling. I saw him with moonbin in a bar and they seem so close. Tickling each other, they're so close. Literally close.

Tsk. Bad idea. She's not for me. She's my friend's girlfriend so I did my best not to talk to her, not to reach or approach her.

"I thought you're going with your girlfriend?" I asked moonbin when we dicided to hang out together with yugyeom and eunwoo.