24

"I'm finally free, mom."

I touched the cold tombstone where my mom's ashes were buried. I'm still longing for her, but I'm not blaming myself anymore, not blaming anyone. I finally accepted everyhting that happened.

The ring I'm wearing ceaught my eyes. I smiled unconsciously, and touched the diamond on it.

"can you believe it? I'm marrying the person I love, like what you said to me. I have my friends beside me always, I'll treasure them, mom."

I wiped that tear that escaped from my eye. I heard some footsteps coming but I didn't bother to face him, because of his familiar presence.

" I have another dream besides from being an idol when I was a child. " I said while playing with my fingers. "to walk to the aisle with my parents. But, it's okay. As long as you're happy wherever you are, I know that you're always beside me."

I felt a hand rubbing my back, and he sat behind me. Now, I'm between his legs and he's hugging me from behind. He kissed the side of my cheeks and my temple as we stared at my mom's tomb.

We just came back from Santorini, and we're on our way to moonbin's wedding. But it's too early so we decided to visit mom first.

"moonbin and our friends are waiting. Let's go?" he asked in a gentle tone.

I smiled and nodded. I touched mom's name engraved on her tomb once again before standing up. Jungkook took off the dried leaves stucked on my dress.

"We're going, ma'am. I'll take care of her." jungkook knelt of the ground and touched her tombdtine too before we left.

"look who's here!"

I smiled when we saw moonbin with his family and his bride's family at the entrance. They're shaking the hands of the guest going inside the wedding hall. Jungkook gave him a white envelope that contains our little gift for them.

"wow, I thought you'll go home, still single." he teased jungkook and tapped his shoulder.

He faced me and we hugged each other.

"sorry, but the man you asked to marry you will be marrying someone else." he smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"then great, I'll get rid of you now. By the way, you're invited to our wedding too." I smirked at him.

He jokingly covered his mouth and looked at jungkook with his wide eyes.

"smooth bro.. You're too impatient." he laughed

"impatient? I waited for her for about six years." jungkook responded

"yeah, good thing you're didn't end up in a mental institution."

I forced moonbin to stop talking to us since it's so embarrassing that we made this entrance a talk show. Some guests are looking at us.

"Eunbi!!!!!"

My friends shouted and ran towards me. They hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe, maybe my make up was smudged now.

"what took you so long to come home?" eunseo jokingly punched me

"you didn't age! How unfair!" yerin stomped her feet and I jsit laughed.

"she waited for someone to pick her up." joy wiggled her brows when she saw jungkook behind me.

"and it's funny to think that when I asked you when are you getting married and you answer when you met him again, it really came true huh? I'll try that." yewon said and hugged me.