5

"Miss Hwang, I cant believe this!"

I rolled my eyes as I tie my shoe lace. I'm free today so I decided to visit my childhood teacher's  dance studio. And unfortunately, again we met.

It's not the first time he approached me like we're close. One time, I'm just naturally walking in the hallway when suddenly he shouted my name, so all the students were staring at us, some of them were glaring at me. Even yerin got confused because suddenly we're close, but we're really not.

That night when we ate dinner and I shared my problems to him, that's the last time we saw and talked to each other seriously.

"We're really meant to be, huh?" he smirked

I glared at him as I stretched my shoulders. I ignored his rants and stories because I don't care, and it doesn't concern me at all.

"what about lunch, after this?" that caught my attention so I stopped my stretching.

"no, I have something to do, midterm's coming up." I said like reminding him.

"and, you're going to be second again after preparing too much?"

I froze at my place because of what he said, even him. I licked my lower lip and stayed silent and continued my stretchings.

I turned my back against him so he wouldn't notice that I'm in the verge if crying.

Why the hell would I cry because of that? I thought I'm okay with being at the second, but why does it hurt?

My vision became blurry so I took my bag before my tears could escape from my eyes. I heard him calling my name but I didn't look back.

He's right. I'm preparing so much yet I end up being second all the time. I'm just trying to convince that I'm okay being second, I'm trying to accept the fact that all my efforts were not enough to be on top.

I wiped my tears flowing on my cheeks as I started my car's engine. I don't know where I'm going, the schedule I arranged for today got ruined.

I tried calling any of my friend but they're not answering. Maybe they're busy.

"you're going to be second again after preparing too much?"

That bastard. Everytime We met there's always realizations, he's only spitting truth and facts. Everytime we run into each other, I have problems, then he will start talking, unintentionally he made me realize so many things.

Im not mad at him. He's really straightforward, and I'm hurt but the fact that I'm not enough, in the way he said those words.

I slammed my steering wheel and drive back to the dance studio. I inhaled a large amount of air before opening the door.

I heard my dance teacher's voice, teaching and instructing everyone inside the room. I walked inside the room with my chin up. I can feel stares at me especially jungkook's but I didn't looked at his way.

I'm still embarrass that I walked out, I'm just proving that I'm coward and weakling.

"Oh, you're in the right timing Eunbi!" Ms. Shin said and walked towards me. He held my hand and put me beside the person I want to avoid right now.

"okay! Everyone has partners now! Let's get to work!" she shouted.

I put my bag down, surrendering. I tried to compose myself but my heart was just beating so wild, it's the only think I can hear right now. I'm just staring at my dance teacher speaking without understanding anything.