15

"you have to prepare a song!"

I rolled my eyes over yerin. The 4 of us were here inside my office discussing things about the opening of VIP, our bar.

"that's a good idea." moonbin supported her.

Yewon just nodded.

"no, I'm not an ido-"

"you don't have to be an idol to be able to sing. If you have that talent, you have nothing to do with it but to share." moonbin said like a modest preacher.

After few minutes of insisting I agreed. Because they won't come home if I'm still saying no.

" you should sing, Run Into You. " said by yerin.

I licked my lips remembering that song. A song for him, huh? I finished composing that song but I never had a chance to sing it in front of everyone. In front of him, because he doesn't deserve it.

"I invited some of my idol friends, and other friends of my friends." moonbin told me like a warning.

His idol friends. Don't tell me, he's one of those friends of him?

"why am I the one singing? You should be right?" I pointed at moonbin. "you're an idol, If you'll sing at the opening night, we can attract your fans who's waiting for you outside."

Actually, I just want to shift the attention to him because I can't think of another song to sing, and most importantly, I don't want to sing in front of everyone. I don't want to be judged.

"of course I will, but I will get tired so you have to perform also, what if all the owners will sing?" he suggested

Yewon shook her head immediately. "no way! I'm not confident. I can play a piano, for slow dance? Hehe"

"a slow dance? Tss." moonbin dismissed her suggestion. Yewon just glared at him. No wonder Yewon just told me he's not gentleman with her.

"you're not going to suggest yerin if she could sing?" yerin interrupted with full of sarcasm.

We just laughed at her. In the end, we settled in a vague plan. Everyone who wants to perform can perform. Moonbin has a free fan meeting in my Cafe, tss. Yerin joined and sign other fans CD's. Some of them ask me too, but I declined. I'm not an idol and an important person for them. We just took pictures with them, I saw moonbin posted it but I'm not tagged in the photo. They didn't know I opened my account.

"what do you want me to wear tomorrow night?" Yewon asked me whole I'm sitting and reading document in the living room.

She put all her clothes on the floor and started raising it so I could see if it fits.

"you can wear a wide leg jeans, tube tob and white booties or heels." I suggested and faced my latop again.

"Oh yes, that would be good. How about yours? What will you wear since you're going to perform?" she asked while folding her clothes.

"I'm not going to perform. I will just wear my suit and come home early." I simply answered.

She chuckled. "my God, you're 24 years old, learn how to get wild!"

I just shook my head and continued  working. After taking a shower, I opened my closet and found myself thinking for a clothes to wear tomorrow night. Ugh.

I comb my hair in front of my vanity and I'm in the mood to take a selfie so I did. I edit the lightings of the photo before uploaded it on instagram and turned my screen off.