18

"it's fine! They doesn't know that it's me!"

Yewon was standing in front of me, or more on glaring at me while her arms across her chest. The news about jungkook with a mysterious girl circulated faster than I thought. It is now in the trending topic, most search and most talk. Thankfully, my face wasn't captured, only our hands. I didn't even notice that were holding hands while running. Tss.

"they will soon find out. The reporter are down there waiting for a familiar woman to got out, maybe they're planning to live there until you go out." she said and finally sat on the single couch.

"why are you even together?" she asked again. She's not going to stop.

"okay, while walking out of the elevator, the reporter saw him. Who wouldn't? He's wearing a cap and a black hoodie that catches all their attention, stupid." I paused. "then, I wanted to help him even though he's my ex and he cheated on me! So held his hand to run then boom, the reporters were running behind us taking pictures."I finished my story without breathing.

"hmm, do you still like him?" she asked."oh, do you still love him?" she rephrased.

I paused for a moment and remember what jungkook told me earlier. He wants us to start again. I don't know where, but as I said... It's impossible. I couldn't think or  imagine what would it be like. I sighed.

" if I'm still inlove with him, it's not important anymore. We're better separately. We're better minding our own business." I answered and stood up to go to my room.

Articles about jungkook dating a mystery girl was all over the social medias, even his dating rumor with eunha was brought up.

'no way, it's not eunha. Eunhas' s blonde.'

' she's taller than eunha, she has black and short hair. '

' could it be his ex, way back in college?'

' the reporters said she helped jungkook to run away from them. She's so cool!'

Although some of the feedbacks were good, you can't avoid the little rants and hateful comments from their fans. I chose to ignore them since it's not true. I won't be affected by that, I struggled so much and I'm so numb to be hurt.

I sat on the chair in my veranda and stared at the city lights. I hugged my knees when the cold wind blew to my skin. I was drown in my thoughts when my phone started to ring continously. It's not a call but a lot of notifications.

'hi, are you the mystery girl?'

'you're the ex of jungkook? So lucky!'

'stay away from him! You'll be his downfall!'

'another famewhore, after eunha, this non-showbiz woman?'

They found my Instagram account. I muted all my comment sections and made my account private. Messages flooded my phone but I blocked them all. Gosh, why am I exerting efforts when I have just to deny everyhting?

A message caught my attention. And I knew who it was from.

unregistered number:

I'm sorry about the mess. My company will release a statement regarding this issue, please stay inside your condo for the meantime?

What? Why would I do that? What about my business? What about the company? I have to do a lot of stiffs and I can't do it all through online!

I dialed dad's number and fortunately he answered immediately.