72

Tw: unhealthy relationships, manipulation, and cheating

He's laughing at something Loui sent him when she walks over and takes his phone from his hand.

"That's my phone-" He stands, trying to get it back. She's steps away, doing something he can't see with it. "Give me back my-" His eyes widen when she tosses it over and he rushes to catch it.

"I'm going out." She replies, going back to looking at her phone.

"Did you delete his contact?!" He looks back up at her with wide eyes, "What the fuck??"

"You were too happy." She glares back at him.

"What the fuck do you mean 'too happy'?! He's my friend-" The number is blocked when he retypes it.

"I don't care, I'm meeting someone. I'll see you later."

"Wait-" He flinches at he door slamming shut.

He's sitting on the couch with tears in his eyes when she gets back.

"Hey- hey, I'm here," she takes his hands and gives him a small smile.

"I love you" He manages to choke out, trying not to sob.

She pauses at this, giving him a blank stare for a moment, "you're my favorite" her smile widens.

He lets out a choked sob and she sits next to him, wrapping an arm around him.

"'M sorry" He says, keeping his head down.

"I know you are," she says softly, "I know you are."

He sighs softly, squeezing his eyes shut. He was just being over dramatic, he'd be fine.

--

He isn't paying enough attention when he walks in, too focused on replying to a text from Loui. When he does look up, he sees IDC making out with another man.

"What the fuck?!" She pulls away to glare at him.

The man grins, "him? Really? You can do better."

"I am." She turns back to the man so Florida walks back out, he didn't want to think about it.