1

He almost laughed when DC actually said they shouldn't smoke in the house. As if that would stop him. DC tried to separate him and Loui (another stupid idea and coming from Florida, that meant something) but Florida had managed to convince Colorado if they could switch and Colorado hesitantly agreed, upset at the thought of being closer to DC.

"You know what? We should take down this wall- between our rooms"

"That's the stupidest idea ever"

"So we're doing it?"

"Definitely "

He grins back at his partner in crime and moves to grab another bottle from the cooler next to him.

"We should-" Loui looks at the wall separating their rooms "probably ask someone reasonable for help, DC would be pretty pissed if we actually broke the house"

"Let's ask California"

"Right"

"You want me to do what?"

"We're gonna take down the wall between our rooms and get a bunk bed" Florida explains excitedly and Loui nods along. "But we don't want to break the house"

"Really?" He almost feels hurt at how shocked California is almost "Why?"

"DC's not that bad-"/"other people live here-" They glance at each other, an unspoken question falling between the pair.

"That too I guess" Florida says, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking down.

California gives a small smile " why me though?"

"What're you gonna snitch?" Florida asks, looking up quickly.

"No, but I had nothing to do with this"

Florida and Louisiana share a glance before looking back at California and holding their hands where they were visible "deal"

"Great so the first thing you do-"

DC sighs, face palming "Why would you even-"

"We made sure to only get the wall!"/"You tried to separate us!" They glare at him

"First of all- Florida tried to smash down a wall the second we got here, how he managed to switch"

"Don't worry about it" the pair replies

He shoots them a glare telling them to shut it "That's not the point"

"Well we wanted a bunk bed"

"And shared room"

"And you didn't think to just take the same room-"

"More room for fun!" Florida exclaims

"That- alright well you could've asked"

"So you could say no?" Loui pipes up from next to him

"What about that time you told me I couldn't pick pocket New York-"

"I stand by that-"

"You don't even know what he did!"

There's a crash from the other room.

"Stay here, I need to go see what that was" DC says, walking past them and shutting the door behind him

"Wanna go through his desk?"

"For sure"