40

Me? Writing more New York x Florida instead of the other 22 drafts I started? It's more likely than you think-

They're laying in bed one night, Florida sitting up sketching while New York sleeps next to him, arms wrapped around Florida's waist. They stay that way for a while, he just wants to add a few more details. 

He's focusing on getting the line art right until New York's arms tighten slightly, he glances over to where his boyfriend is, still asleep. He waits a minute for New York's grip to loosen before he goes back to working on the line art. He's less focused now, glancing back and forth between New York and the drawing he's working on. 

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asks when it happens again, setting everything else to the side, but New York is still asleep. He can work with that. 

He moves to wrap his arms around New York, watching to see if he should move back, "It's alright, I'm here" he runs a hand through New York's hair. 

It happens a few more times that night, he makes sure New York feels safe, fully awake or not. 

When he wakes up, the bed is empty, New York already awake and eating breakfast. He doesn't bring up anything that happened the night before and Florida figures New York doesn't remember much from that night, but he doesn't think he'll be able to forget it.