Chapter 36

You can never reveal a man's intention unless you wear his shoes.

He doesn't mean to.

Jungkook didn't meant anything.

It's not a revenge.

Not an outrageous anger that the man feel towards the other.

Every painful love story as an interesting history.

And if you're currently having grief or hatred with Jeon Jungkook,then i recommend you to read this chapter.

He protected him since day one.

Protect from what?

From every pain that might cause Taehyung.

Unbelievable,huh?

Then let's walk through together,shall we?

"So what's our plan,Tae?"

"Our?"

"Yes,our..we're all in this together,Mr.CEO."

Taehyung and Yiren are in the hotel room they rent while waiting for their ticket back in Australia.

Bottles of beer on the floor,some bags of chips and two drunk individuals in the room.

Just like every best friend in the world,Yiren saves the man from Jungkook and all she could do is listen to his whimper and blubbering sounds.

"I don't even know how to start my life again,Yiren."

"Mr.CEO,we started from scratch before and we made it,don't tell me that you can't do it now?"

"This is different,Yiren.I loved Jungkook more than my life!!He's all i have!!"

Three bottles and the conversation begins to be different,from a listening Yiren and crying Taehyung,both of them starts to get tense as their voice tone increase.

"I know but he's married and about to have his own child.Are you still gonna push yourself to him after all what happened?"

"Of course not!But can you just let me be a bitch and cry for my ex?"

"Okay!!Okay!!I've seen this scene before,Kim Taehyung!!!First,you're gonna cry for him,telling that his an asshole and even promise me that you won't go back to that guy then just one look and you're going back like nothing happened!!!"

"Fine!!I'm sorry!!I'm just in love,okay?"

"In love??More on stupid!!"

"Yiren!!It's not helping!!"

Taehyung slumped on the floor and rested on the side of the bed while still gripping tightly on the bottle neck.

Eyes are puffy and nose turned red after crying continuously while the other woman crawled down the bed and sat down beside the man.

"Aissst..Kim Taehyung..why am i always witnessing your stupidness in love!!I adore you and even idolize your great leadership but you're a damn idiot when it comes to love!!!"

"I know!!Okay!!You don't need to push deeper!!"

"Pfftt..why can't you just love the people who loves you back and still stick to that Jeon!!"

"Yiren!"

"I mean it,Taehyung!!"

Yiren crawled and sat in front of the other,looking at him as she points her finger at him while holding the bottle.

"What does Jeon Jungkook have that i don't?"

"This fucking bitch..stop comparing yourself to Jungkook,you're way better than him."