Chapter 10

"Welcome back,my dear assistant."

Taehyung is about to open the main door but a bulky guy wearing a white thin shirt and shorts is standing in front of the door while wearing a smile,greeting him with sparkling eyes that pinned on his.

"Master..Jungkook-ssi.."

He's to intimidating that Taehyung couldn't look straight into his eyes as his pupils begins to act nervous.

"Come in..we have some things to discuss..and by that i mean..serious things.."

Taehyung felt unsafe again,suddenly his heart beat pound his chest while looking confused with the other but he followed him to the living room anyway.

"What's this?"

"Contract."

"Huh?"

"A legal agreement that you're working for me."

"But..i'm just your assistant..why do i have to?"

"Just read the contract first and thank me later."

Taehyung gulped and lowered his sight to the paper,making his eyes widen as he reads thoroughly.

Unimaginable salary.

Health benefits.

Allowance.

Vacation leave.

Bonus.

"Master..this amount is too high for a normal assistant..i can't accept this.."

"Accept?..we had a deal yesterday..remember?aren't that a disrespectful act to decline my offer for the second time?"

"No..master..but.."

"Just sign it..and besides..it's not for you..that's for your family back in Daegu.."

"Jung..kook..ssi.."

Taehyung couldn't contain his happiness and stood up,bowing to the other as he gives gratitude while Jungkook just smile and about to leave.

"Get ready,we're going to be very busy today."

"Huh?Should i cook for your breakfast?"

"No..we're eating outside."

"Eat..outside?"

He left the other and went upstairs to take a shower snd dress up,humming while surprisingly grinning out of extreme joy.

"This is going to be fun.."

After an hour,Jungkook walked down of the stairs,wearing a stunning shirt,ripped jeans and snickers.Impressing the other as he walked manly.

On the other hand,Taehyung is sitting on the couch,earphones are on while watching a music video of Soobin and ignoring the world when he felt someone pulled the plug out so he removed the other and turned around.

Seeing Jungkook stooping down while looking firmly at him.

"Jungkook..ssi.."

"Rule number one..No Soobin's songs allowed in my house.."

"S..sorry.."

Taehyung is used to Jungkook's short tempered attitude but a light smile was drawn onto the other's lips that made him puzzled

"That's alright..let's go."

They walked out of the house and went to the parking lot,standing behind the younger as he choose a car to use.

"Taehyung,i have a date today..which fits perfect?"

"Master?"

"Which car do you want to ride?"