Chapter 41

"J-jung..kook..Love..why is your hair..blonde?"

Taehyung tighten his grip to the paper bag between his fingers and took a  gulp,seeing a very different man from his ever sophisticated boyfriend.

"I guess someone enjoyed playing with Keith.."

Jungkook's eyes never left the other's and continue to glower on him while jiggling the glass on his hand.

"Huh?..actually-"

"Make sure what comes next out of that mouth is credible,sweetheart."

"Are you..trying to portray someone else?"

That's it!

These guys doesn't seems to sync at the situation and Taehyung is presumably setting up his own death.

"What the hell did you said?"

Jungkook stared sharply towards the peculiar man in front of him while tightening the grip upon his glass,completely annoyed on how Taehyung mock him when he's suppose to answer his queries.

"Hmm..i know what you're doing,Love..Trying to show off your new hair color and seducing me with your sexiness.."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"You don't need to brag about that and tell me to strip,you silly bun bun!!"

Taehyung seems to be innocent with all this commotions and kept his smile widely,walking towards the other when he suddenly felt being aggressively pulled and thrown on the couch.

"Why are you so agg-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH KEITH UNTIL THIS LATE MOTHER FUCKING EVENING!!!!"

Taehyung was terrified on how Jungkook roared and even throw the glass on the wall,slapping him into the reality that his boyfriend is really rampaging.

"J..jungkook..i.."

"What?You didn't help it and gave in,huh?"

"Jeon Jungkook!!What the hell are you talking about!!!!"

"I trusted you,Taehyung and now you're taking advantage of it?"

"Get off of me!!!"

Jungkook is completely blinded with his anger,grabbed his boyfriend by his shirt and went on top of him.Breathing heavily and gritting his teeth as he stared the other down.

But as Taehyung fear for what can Jungkook do while the other is crumpling his shirt in his hands,he suddenly felt drops of water down his chest.

Slowly,he looked up and saw the man trembling upon him while knowing that those water came from his eyes.

"Love!"

Taehyung sat and wrapped his arms around the other,placing light kisses on his forehead while tapping his back.

"Why do i always fear of losing you,Love..i just want to be with you yet there are always some people who wanted you too."

"Jungkook..calm down..nothing happened between us and in fact,we parted ways earlier that i expected."

"Huh?"

Jungkook slowly lifted his head and looked with  teary eyes and sniff like a child while his grips starts to loosen and slowly,his anger decreases.

"I just had some couple of shots then i felt like i'm starting to get bored and just made an alibi to go home."

"Really?"

"Sorry,Love.I was on the way home when i got a call from a good friend."

Jungkook felt a light heart pinch when he heard about Taehyung's friend but after that scene earlier,he didn't jump into conclusion and eagerly listens to the other.