Chapter 32

Failure.

How do you deal with the voices that drags you down when you're at your lowest point?

Do you fight it?

Let it get into you?

Ignore it?

But whatever you choose,the most important question that everyone is interested is..

How did you conquer the painful feelings that wraps you up?

No one is interested on how great you are in the story..

What is appealing to the ears is how you struggle and made it.

You might be in your rock bottom,Kim Taehyung..

But you still shines like a diamond.

"Are you certain with this decision,CEO Kim?"

"No..but as of now,my main concern are my employees and their jobs."

"If that's the case,then we'll settle it."

"I do apologize everyone and thank you for your service."

Taehyung,Yiren and the rest of the board members are in the conference room,having their final meeting as a team after the leader himself decided to accept his bankruptcy.

It was really hard for the man to look into the people's eyes and tell them that he's terminating all of them but he can't procrastinate it or the employees will suffer more.

Giving gratitude and signing everyones final pay then after that heart breaking meeting,Taehyung went out of the room with a smile,formally thanking the people who work for him but as he walked out,the smile fades and Yiren witness on how deep he is in grief right now.

But the silent walk back to the office ended when the receptionist informed him that someone wanted to meet the CEO.

Taehyung looked worried and puzzled towards the woman beside him then walked to the place to meet the said man.

"Any person that you expect,Mr.Kim?"

"No..i wonder who he is."

The door opened and they saw the man,sitting on the waiting area while sipping a cup of coffee.

Taehyung went to his chair and sat while Yiren advice the man to come in as the CEO is waiting for him.

A man with a stunning suit and sophisticated look walked in,holding a briefcase in his hand and staring nicely.

His face is not familiar from the industry he is in but he looks convincing.

"Mr.Kim..it's nice to finally meet you."

"It's my pleasure,sir.What can i do for you?"

Yiren seems to be bothered with the presence of the man talking to Taehyung.

After that conversation she had with Jungkook last time,he mention that the other man has plans for Taehyung and it makes her worried of what will happened.

"Mr.Kim,i heard from a colleague that your company is at risk and about to accept bankruptcy,so i came here to help."

"Help?"

Taehyung looked suspiciously on the guy and turned his head to the woman on the back but Yiren just shook her head with a handful of opposition.

"Well,disclosing your dead-end will surely impact the lower positions in the company so instead,my corporation is buying it to help it get back on track."