Chapter 47

Mr. Jeon Jungkook,

There was a notification that was sent this morning from Mr.Kim Taehyung about the cancellation of all the wedding preparation and my team wanted to make sure about this with you.

We are looking forward to your urgent response.

SBT Wedding Planner.

One day,three hours and fifty four seconds.

It's been a day after Jungkook heard this news from Yiren and even though he got the earliest flight to Australia,his mind couldn't focus on things that he needs to address in the office.

The messages keeps ringing in his mind like a song on repeat.Making him vulnerable and off guard the whole day until the right time came,he will finally seek an answer to this sudden alter with his groom to be.

My fiancé didn't know.

Let's meet up privately.

This is not the Kim Taehyung that i knew,distant from the person who i wake up with every single day.

"What suddenly happened to you,Love."

"Why are we on repeat again?"

But even the blaming bullets are towards his man,he still can't even manage to sort things out.Jung kook feels different with the things he's been witnessing.

Brain versus his heart.

His alter ego against the memories that stuck in his head.

But the question that keeps on bothering him is,

Why is it so sudden?

Why is he doing this in distance?

Why after our engagement?

"Did i do something wrong?"

....

Poor Jungkook.

"Did it work,Yiren?"

"Yeah!Tae,i guess..i can hear the grief in his voice when i send the screenshot."

"Really?I never thought that your boyfriend will fall for that easily."

Yiren and Taehyung are in the bedroom,laying between the wiggling infant beside them and enjoying the afternoon while having a great talk about their silly plan.

"Me too..he's a very wise man and intuitive with every single details but momentarily believed with some impulsively planned prank even after that engagement?"

"Well..he loves you so much,Taehyung.If i'm your girlfriend and someone told me that you're cheating,i will also fly here and make sure to carry you home!!"

Taehyung suddenly crawled near the woman and rest his chin on her shoulder while Yiren is trying to avoid her gaze but the man seems to have a handful amount of courage to tease her more.

"Eh?Girlfriend...hmm..Hey!talk to me for once.."

Yiren feels like she froze after feeling Taehyung's finger,slowly pulling his cheek to his direction but she can't just look into his eyes after that awkward slip of the tongue.

"What?"

"Do you still love me,huh?"

"Wha-what..you idiot!!I moved on,okay!!"

Yiren roared to him and pushed the peculiar man  away from her face,diverting her attention to the playful baby but in reality,she's just too embarrassed to talk to him.