The Finale

"Wow..when was the last time that we had this free time together?"

"I can't barely remember,Gguk..after managing the corporation,a simple dinner date is badly needed to be scheduled."

"Insane..you know what..i missed those times when we are free from massive responsibilities..when all you have to do is be my assistant and i should just act like a perfect idol."

"Hey!my job is not a joke,Jeon Jungkook..do you know how toxic you were back then,how many sex scene should i witness and plenty of times that i have to apologize to YaeJun on your behalf when you're out there,having fun with your bitches?"

"Whoaa..you got a lot of grief in the closet..but look at you,the only person who can bend my knees and beg for more..seem that my husband knows what to pull and push,eh?"

"It took ages to read your mind,Gguk..and learning your personality is like reading in the dark room.."

"Challenging?"

"No..clearly impossible and only stupid people will try."

"Hey!Stop calling yourself stupid,Tae.Loving a jerk isn't that bad right?"

"I wasn't,you idiot!"

The hours passed the sun begins to set in the island,darkness takes over the whole place and the breeze of fresh forest air wraps the trees,giving a very cool ambiance.

But thanks to the effect of the alcohol,Taehyung and Jungkook stayed warm in each other's arms.laying on the fur carpet by the fire.

Jungkook is resting his back on the side of a huge cushion,staring at the other person upon him.

Taehyung is laying on his stomach while resting his elbows to cup his cheeks,jiggling the whiskey glass and listening to his husband's voice.

Sweet night talk while sipping a nice and smooth alcohol and a slow classic music is better than any type of sex in the world.

"So..let's talk about who fell first."

Jungkook leaned closer from where the other is and reached for his chin,rubbing circles as his eyes adore how effortlessly beautiful his husband is but a giggle went out when Taehyung respond on his query with a confirming voice.

"You."

"What?No..no..no.., you fell so bad that you  can't look me in the eyes."

"Jungkook..you are indeed handsome and no one can deny that but Soobin rock my world to the point where i will do anything to be close..if only your psychotic ass is not blocking me from doing it."

"Eh?Soobin again?"

"Hey!You bring this topic first,Love.Don't be salty."

"Well at least tell me that you want me more than him!!"

You silly.."

Taehyung crawled upon him and gently sat on Jungkook's lap,cupping his cheeks and caress it with his thumb while staring sweetly towards his man.

"Never even my wildest dream that i wanted to be with a guy like you before..arrogant..rebellious..stubborn..and most of all..disrespectful.."

"Wow..Taehyung..am i really that trash before?"

"More than what i expected,Love..but.."

Taehyung's thumb runs to Jungkook's lips and slowly touches his lower lip while fondly looking to the other's eyes like a sweet treat is sitting in front of him.

"Your flaws..your scars..your inner demon..i embrace it all and now..all i see is a man with clear path of intentions,full of love in his heart and the purest smile."