Chapter 4

The next morning,i decided to wake up early and write a resignation letter so if he begins to act like an asshole,i will definitely slap him with it.

4:30 A.M.

I arrived at his house and begin to cook something for breakfast.

Kimchi fried rice with sunny side up to at least brighten his gloomy day..or life.

I was so ready after that night,telling myself that i shouldn't be afraid of that asshole..

We're both men..

If he could boss me around..and so do i..

After i finished cooking, i suddenly heard footsteps on the staircase so i prepared myself and took a deep breath.

"You can do this,Tae..shut him down.."

But instead of shutting him down,i felt my soul left my human body after seeing him in a bathrobe..

Wet hair..

Chest is completely visible..

Lips are red as cherry..

Oh my goodness..

This is suppose to be illegal.

His..chest..is..a piece of heaven..

"Soobin..your bias is Soobin..hold on to your bias,Kim Taehyung.."

Without a word,he just sat on the chair and start eating and surprisingly..he's drinking the milk i gave him.

He might had a good fuck last night that he's in the good mood so i tried to approach him with an endearing voice.

"Master,since tomorrow is our day off,i was wondering if.."

"NO!"

"What?"

"I'm not permitting you.."

"But you haven't heard it yet??"

"What ever it is..my answer is the same!"

"Are you kidding me?It's my freaking day off,Master!"

He just poke his cheek with his tongue and place the chopstick down,glaring at me while scratching his temple due to annoyance.

"Let me hear it..i might change my mind."

"Ahmm..well..since..it's my day off...can i.."

"For fuck sake Kim Taehyung talk normal!!!"

"Alright!i'm not going here to cook for your breakfast tomorrow because i'm off to somewhere.."

"Says who?"

"Me.."

"Your job is to take care of me..does your stupid brain thinks that i'm not eating breakfast on weekends?huh?"

"But..it's my day off..don't you have like a girlfriend or someone who can do it?"

"No..anyway.where are you going?"

His voice starts to be really firm and scary,staring straight to my soul like he's a walking and talking lie detector machine.

"I'm going out with someone.."

"Going..out?"

"Yeah.."

"With whom?"

"..Ahmm..a friend.."

"Name?"

"Master!I believe it's not your concern anymore,it's my private.."

"NAME!!"