Chapter 45

"Yiren?"

After knowing the dreadful truth,he went to the hallway and walked to a certain room while hands are shaking and getting a good grip to keep his composure.

"Oh!Look who's here,YaeJung. It's Jungkook Appa!"

Yiren is currently sitting on the bed while talking care of her daughter.Giving a warm smile to the person on the door way but she didn't knew about the storm he is holding.

"We need to talk."

"Huh?Why?"

Little by little,she can see the anger lurkinh on the man's face while holding a piece of paper in his hand.Giving her the idea that sooner or later,everything will be dismantled.

"By any chance..do you really know the father of  YaeJung?"

"Of-of course."

"Then tell me."

"Jungkook..why is this a matter all of a sudden?"

He didn't even moved a muscle and stood firm on the same place he has been.Gripping tightly on the paper and staring coldly towards the woman in front.

"I don't know..i need answers.."

In a blink of an eye,Jungkook's treatment upon Yiren flipped and the man severely suspected her at some point.

Is this some kind of payback?

Regretting the decision you've made before?

Are you up to take Taehyung away from me?

"Jungkook..you know that i had an abusive partner back in Australia..and i'm certain that he's-

"Abusive partner,you say?"

Jungkook slowly walked towards her and handed the paper he's longing to tell her and after a split second,Yiren's expression changed.

The smile on her face immediately melted and eyes widen,she can't believe that the skeletons in her closet will be discovered.

Soon..

To soon..

"Now tell me,Yiren..who's the father of YaeJung?"

"J-jung..kook."

Jungkook hold his breath when the woman starts to stand up and tears are forming in her eyes.

A reaction that he expected but not prepared of.

"So it's true..Taehyung is her father?"

"N-no..no,Jungkook.."

"Why,Yiren?"

His tears begin to fell,a clear sign of defeat and extreme pain that covered his entire heart.

They almost had it.

Too close to meet their forever.

But after this revelation.

The only words that pinned in Jungkook's mind are,

"The child needs a complete family..she didn't planned to be born in some complicated situation and someone needs to give way."

"Jung..kook..please..listen to me."

"It's not your fault,Yiren..and i don't blame anyone right now..the only concern that i have is, YaeJung needs a father."

"No...no..please..don't tell this to Taehyung."

Jungkook's eyes followed her as she went down on her knees and grip on his pants,silently begging for his mercy that Jungkook couldn't understand.