Chapter 2

I was preparing for another interview today because there's no way that i'm going back in that company.

That Jngkook really gave me a fear to step inside the building but later that day,i received an anonymous call from someone.

"Hello?Are you Kim Taehyung?"

"Huh..who's this?"

"Yeonjun..Jungkook's manager."

"Ahmm..so sorry but i don't entertain anything about him."

"Hey..hey..listen..i heard the mess he did yesterday and the big boss wanted to make it up to you.."

"Sorry,Sir..i don't want any trouble.."

"No..actually..we found out that you should be part of another department before the incident happened so we just want to talk.."

"Talk?"

"Yeah..we will be pleased if you could drop by this afternoon."

"Ahmm..okay.."

Though i don't want to,a pleasant invitation wont hurt my pride,as long as i don't need to deal with him anymore,everything will be fine.

So instead of attending  to my interview,i went to Bighit and made sure that my dead ass is on the right track because seeing a live porn is not healthy for my poor heart.

"So..you're the guy that suppose to be designated in the designing team?"

"Yes..sir.."

Yeonjun brought me to the CEO's office and saw the famous leader himself, Bang Si-hyuk.

"Aisst..that boy..he always cause trouble.."

"Sir..i..i just want to get a job.."

"Alright..we'll be assigning you to your team tomorrow but for now.."

But for..now?What do you mean?

The door slammed open and shocked seeing the demon that i'm avoiding,wearing a stunning black suit and leather shoes,making his way towards us while brushing his hair back.

"What is this shit all about?"

"Jungkook!!You're not invited to this meeting!"

He stood infront of the table,hands are on his waist and intimidatedly looking at the elder infront of him.

"I heard that my  assisant is here..what is this for?"

"Jeon!This man should be assigned in the designing department,you can't just pull anyone and force them to work for you."

A smug smirk crept out of Jungkook's lips,glanced at me and giggle arrogantly.

This man has no bounderies,knowing the fact that he's talking to the big boss..or maybe because he's..one of the foundation in this company.

"This guy..walked in my room..i believe that..i'm not accountable for that.."

"But still,Jungkook..i'm assigning another assistant for you..apologize to Mr.Kim!"

"Apologize?"

He nodded and turn to my direction,arms are crossed and towering me as he looked down and pinned his  gaze at me.

"Remember..the project..that you want me to do?"

Yeonjun became tensed,he knows Jungkook well and if the guy wanted something,he we make sure to blackmail the big boss.

"Don't you dare,young man.."

"Yeah..i wont do that..if you won't let this man work for me.."

"Huh?"