Chapter 30

How precious a person can be for you to set him free?

For you to drop the hardest decision of your life.

That when the time came,both of your path intertwined is also the the same time to pass through each other's lane.

That not every hello ends with forever.

Most of the time.

Hello ended with,until we meet again..

In another life.

Five o'clock in the morning,Jungkook is laying on the bed.Enduring the hang over from last night but he doesn't mind.

As the other man is leaning close to him and dozing off laying in his arms.Too close that all he could do is stare at his features,pinning his forehead and nuzzling his nose against the other.

It's a sin.

An act that both of them knew it's unacceptable.

But even so,Jungkook feels like reborn and a free soul.

"Ughh..yes..yes..hmm."

Little moans are starting to be audible as Jungkook starts to pleasure his bottom.

Going lower with his lips and licks the nipples of the other and massaging his bulge.

Though both of them are to high and drunk,the younger gave an amount of power towards the man under him.

Making Taehyung start to arch his back and bit his lips but due to dizziness,Jungkook decided to position himself behind the other and clamped Taehyung's thigh on his bulky arm as he spread his legs.

A sweet kisses was placed on Taehyung's neck to divert his pain into pleasure as Jungkook made his way in and playing his index finger on the other's mouth to keep him busy.

"Hmm..nghhh..ahh.."

Taehyung is powerless,he wanted to push his hips as well but he's too drunk so he just let the other's length went in and out of him.

The younger doesn't want to wreck him like hell but with every small sound that the other's made boosts his arousing emotion.

"Hmmm..yes..love..make it deeper..uhhggg.."

They kept on that position as the thrust begins to be sloppier and harder that made both of them closer to there climax.

"Ughh..Taehyung..i'm gonna fuck you like this every single chance that i have.."

Panting and moans are all over the room as they work on to reach their peak but Jungkook came first so to satisfy his drunk lover,he slowly thrust his length inside the other and start to stroke Taehyung's member.

"Come on,Love..Cum for daddy..hmm..ughh.."

Minutes after,a warm liquid burst out of Taehyung's and slowly,their body became tranquil.

Pulling each other closer and rest their worn out bodies.

His emotion haven't been this thrilled and like floating even the day of his wedding.

At this very moment,all he could ask is the man in front of him.To be with him until they pass their good old days.

Laughing without any teeth and reminiscing those times when they conquer the whole world.

Thinking about the past decades on the top of their grey hair.

But suddenly,his fantasy ended by a phone call,vibrating on the side table.Jungkook slowly turned his head to the small device that's ringing without leaving the other.Still skin to skin,Taehyung's head is on his chest and both arms are tangled on his bare torso.