Chapter 15

After that night,things begins to change between them.Taehyung starts to act neutrally in front of his boss.Seems to be avoiding him but trying not to tell the guy.While Jungkook is calmer and always in a good mood compared as before.

But what changed that Taehyung didn't saw coming,is that his boss begins to be a little..

Possessive..

Over Protective..

And worst..

He begins to sense the smell of..

SEVERE JEALOUSY!!!

It was a lovely morning when he did his normal errands,cooking for his breakfast before the other wake up and he's having the best day of his life..but didn't took long.

"Good morning,my loyal assistant..how's your day?"

Jungkook walked down with pure confidence as he smelled the deliciousness in the kitchen,wearing his bath robe,he pulled it aside to show more if his bare chest and brush his wet hair back to tease the other but as usual,Taehyung welcomed him with a stunk face while holding the bowl of dish on his left and a laddle on the right.

"I was having a nice day before you came,Master."

"So i guess i made it better,yeah?"

"Jungkook..ssi..i beg you..being less pervert and stop acting like a big-headed guy for once is not a bad idea.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well don't blame me..rage on who made you for letting that juicy ass walk around and for your infromation,i'm not a big headed guy..wait..you have a point."

He stood up,pulled his robe and lowered his head while wearing an arrogant smirk on his lip before turning to Taehyung's direction and spoke.

"This head under my pants is big enough to make you scream."

"EXCUSE ME!!!"

"You're excused,sweetheart."

"Ughh!!I can't believe i'm still working for you!!!"

"And i can't believe your resistance on me,Taehyung..we should start..to do our unfinished bussiness..you know..in my room?"

"NO!"

"Alright..your loss."

"I told you,this heart,this lips and this thing are reserved for Soobin."

Taehyung lost it and after placing the bowl in front of his boss,he put his hands on his hips and start a war against the other but you know Jungkook,he always find it entertaining.

"What?Soobin again?You barely know that guy."

"I know him very..very well!"

"Ugh?Poor you..Soobin might be hitting some girls as we speak..you don't know anything about show business,Taehyung.He can be an angel on cam but that guy has a tail of his own."

"Stop terrorizing my mind!!Soobin is way better than you.."

"Better kisser?"

"Y..yess.."

"Better in bed?"

"I ..guess..you know what?Just..eat your breakfast while i'm preparing for your clothes."

Taehyung couldn't contain his anger and decided to be productive than facing his annoying employer but Mr.Jeon has something to say that he made him feel nervous out of no where.

"You have two minutes to get out of my room."

"Huh?I'm not stealing anything.."

"I know..but i might lose my sanity and steal something from you."