Chapter 33

To go or not to go.

That is the question.

You can just shut your eyes and run away.

Staying is not an option in the first place,so if you don't want to,you can always pick your battles.

He's married.

He hates you.

He took everything from you.

You're somehow building feelings for Yiren.

Isn't that enough to decide?

Or is there anything that makes you hold back?

Like what,Kim Taehyung?

Is it really because of the employees that lays on your shoulder?

The guilt to lose their respect for you completely?

To leave the girl who always holds your hand?

Is it really your stand in the company?

Is it really Yiren?

Is it?

Or the feeling that deep in your heart,your failed relationship might given another open door?

Who are you fooling around,Kim Taehyung?

After all these years that you hussle and work your way to the top,this fragile heart is still longing for his touch.

Just like your dream that night in India.

or is it really a dream?

"Mr.Kim Taehyung,what's special about that empty luggage that you can't keep your eyes away from it?"

"Yiren?"

Taehyung is starting to arrange his stuff and pack the things he needs going to Korea but for 30 minutes ,he's just sat on the side of the bed and blankly staring on the bag.

But he finally lost in trance when a person knocked on the open door and leaned on it.

"I know..things are too dramatic and shocking now a days but i wanna ask my boss one last time?Does your heart wants to do it?"

A depressing sigh was heard by the girl and shook his head lightly due to severe stress.

He's stuck between wanting to stay for a peaceful life or going to be a hero of the year,so the girl thinks that his employer needs a push,she sat on his side and stared at him.

"Mr.Kim,you have to take a risk again and whatever you say,i will fully support you..i mean all the way."

Taehyung pressed his lips together and leaned closer,reaching the woman's hand and rub circles on her palm.

He can't lie to his feelings anymore.

After that kiss on the mountain.

Taehyung wanted to try.

He wanted to try something new..a fresh beginning with the girl he is with now but he's stuck in between so he couldn't decide.