Chapter 46

We're in the end of the line now.

All are filtered to it's finest form.

And both are ready to face the most difficult endeavors that life could offer.

The space on my fingers finally found the person who could fill and hold it tight for the rest of our lives.

Seems like a fairytale.

But a nightmare in disguise.

Hold my hand tight,Love.

Close your eyes.

And let the wind blows under our wings.

It will be the scariest flight of our lives.

But it will be all worth it.

Because it takes a leap of faith and lion heart to come this far.

"Yiren?"

"J-Jungkook.."

Yiren felt terrified seeing the man on the doorstep,same scenario the other day that almost made her heart explode but without a clue,a different Jungkook is about to approach her way.

Calmer and far from those teary eyes that she saw last time.

He walked into the room with a smile,greeting merrily the infant who's laying on the bed and wiggling her arms like she's pleased to see her uncle Jungkook.

"Hello!My dear princess,Jungkook Appa bought something for my little angel."

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and leaned close to the little girl,gently holding her little foot and kiss it.

While Jungkook is feeling happy with YaeJung,Yiren couldn't find her composure and initiate the conversation.

"Ahmm..Jungkook..can we..i mean..can we talk?"

Jungkook shift his attention to the woman sitting uncomfortably on the side while twiddling her fingers in complete embarassment.

"Yeah..sorry..i forgot what i came for..ahmm..we really need to talk,Yiren."

"I..i'm so sorry,Jungkook..i didn't mean to ruin this important stage in your life and i want to-

Yiren's tormeting confession was slashed by a light giggle from the man infront of him.Making her more confused with the reaction of the other.

"No need to aplogize,Yiren. Taehyung already told me everything."

"Huh?"

Jungkook slowly leaned closer and reached for her hands,held it and smiled towards the puzzled woman.

"I'm so sorry for being impulsive and naive about the situation,Yiren."

"I don't understand what you're saying,Jungkook."

A deep sigh let out of Jungkook's lips,holding her palm tight and a smile beamed .But a firm and serious voice was heard when he start talking like there's no way it will be bended.

"I will let them pay and make sure to keep you and YaeJung safe."

"Safe?"

Everything went clear when a diabolic smirk dangles on Jungkook's lips.Making her shiver in fear on how convinced he is with the plan he has in his mind.

"Don't tell me..."

Yiren looked into Jungkook's eyes with a deep fear,knowing how Simon works and how ungodly thier strategies.

"Jungkook..believe me,Kieth's underground connection in Australia are shatterproof. I don't want you to be involved and trap into this rabbit hole."