Chapter 19

"How are you?"

"I'm doing well,sir."

"Great..i hope you're doing a..very smooth job working with Jeon."

"Y-yes..sir."

"Very well..care to join me for a walk?"

"But..sir.."

Taehyung was in panic and start to look back,asking for help but the other guy just grip on his waist and walked far from where he is.

Making effort to get rid of the guy but the other but the effect of alcohol is hitting on his system and all he could ever do is let the other drag him far from the foot traffic is.

"Sir..please..you're hurting me."

"I won't hurt my loyal employee...actually,i just came here for some..updates."

Mr.Wang stopped on a graden part of the place and begin to stood closely behind Taehyung.

His hands glide down to his arms,snaking to his waist and end up on his behind.

"You're not forgetting what you need to do,right?"

"Sir..i beg you.."

"I'm impatient,Taehyung..but since it's you,i'll give some spare time to enjoy.."

"Sir-"

The guy's lips are inch away from Taehyung's neck and all the guy could do is shut his eyes and beg the other but not until Taehyung felt the body leaned back forcefully and seeing the man on the ground.

"You....mother...fucking...asshole...!!!!"

Jungkook is currently throwing full swings into the guy,not caring that he has blood shed on his coat.He can't just stop punching the man who touched his possession.

"Jungkook!STOP!"

He heard it but his fists are too anxious to pause,seeing the view in action until Soobin and Yeonjun came to pull him off of the bloody man under him.

"Tsss..you're inlove with him?What an idiot."

"What the fuck did you said!!!!"

Jungkook was overpowered that night,didn't even look back on what he damaged and drag Taehyung out of the scene and off the place.

"Taehyung,what happened?"

"I-i...didn't know..one thing i know is i'm so dizzy and that guy just drags me out."

The four guys went back of the hotel and still shocked of what happened but Jungkook never spit a word until they arrived at their room.

Taehyung was so scared but first things first,he needs to take care of his boss so he dashed to the bathroom and took a bin of water ,towel and first aid kit.

He went towards the place where Jungkook is sitted and slowly took his hand and wipe the blood from his knuckles.

Jungkook's demon is still outrages but he never spoke a word towards the other until he heard a whimper and sniffs from the guy in front of him.

"I'm so sorry,master...i'm sorry.."

He turned his head on Taehyung's direction and slowly place his fingers under his chin,seeing the whole view of his assistant,crying his lungs out.

"Stop crying,Taehyung..you look uglier.."

"I'm sorry for making a scene,master.."

"It's not a scene,you idiot..stop crying now."

"But..you got..kicked out of the event and..it will impact to your..career..i'm so sorry,Jungkook-ssi."

Taehyung is starting to whimper louder now while wiping Jungkook's blood on his fist,sniffing severely and lowering his head to cover his messy face.