Chapter 1

"Damn it!These curves are driving me nuts."

"Ughh..take it easy..Jungkook..i'm not going anywhere."

"Take it off for me,baby girl."

"You sure no one's going in?"

"I'm....going in.."
-----------------------
Ah!Yes!At last!!!

After a year of being a dish washer in our home,i'm finally employed!And guess what?

I'm working in one of the biggest entertainment company in Korea.

The one and only..

"Bighit Entertainment"

Yes!You heard me right!

After so many months of waiting to be called,i will start to use my major and work as one of the graphic designer for the company.

So i woke up early and prepare for my first day of work,wearing my best clothes and new shoes,i walked into the entrance with a proud smile.

"Mr.Kim?please go to the third floor for your final briefing."

"Alright..thanks."

I hummed and rode to the elevator,pressed the floor button and adore my reflection on the mirror.

"Aisst..you're not a dishwasher anymore Kim Taehyuhg..you are a graphic designer in Bighit!"

My smile got wider when the door opened and everyone went out so i walked my way to the said office when a man dashed to me with an upset face but since i'm new here,i asked him.

But instantly regret it.

"Ahmm..mister..i'm the new.."

"Aisst!!there you are!!He's waiting for an hour now!"

"Pardon?"

"I told you to wear a skirt or a revealing dress,why are you in a boyish clothes.."

"Excuse me but..i'm not a.."

I didn't have time to explain as he just dragged me to the elevator and advised me to press the highest floor where the penthouse is located and look for Mr.Jeon.

"What hell..i know that i'm cute but do i look like a girl?Probably because of my perm hair.."

Due to lack of experience,i just did what he told and push the top floor.When iarrived,an elegant interior flashed before my eyes.

"Woah.."

I slowly walked to the receptionist and look for the guy.He might be the big boss and he'll do the final briefing so i as the woman said,i knocked and opened the door.

"Hello..ahmm..Mr...Jeon?"

I startled as soon as i heard a loud feminine moan somewhere and i immediately remembered the rumors about some entertainment company who uses their employees for sexual activities so i tippy toe,looking for someone who i can ask about my first day but my holy eyes where virginized with two person in an elegant couch.