Chapter 38

"As you can see the sales of the corporation increases up to 80 percent this month and it surpass our highest sales this year."

Taehyung is standing infront of the board members in the conference room.

And everyone are trying to focus on the details of the presentation except for one person.

The chairman of the board and the one who's sitting in the middle.

Heaving a good view of the gentleman infront.

But instead,he keeps on doing things that can only be considered as..

Teasing.

"The sales..ahm..went to it's peak at the end..at the end of January..and ehem..the sales..the sales"

Taehyung was uncomfortable and his words jumbles when he speak but eagerly trying to wing the presentation.

Probably nervous,yeah?

Presenting infront of his boyfriend and everyone is truly..scary..

Or else..

The man is witnessing something that distracts him from acing it.

Taehyung proudly initiate the meeting and hitting very word perfectly while keeping his eye contact with everybody until he reached the middle and saw Jungkook looking back at him.

At first,everything was perfect.

Jungkook is just looking proud as his boyfriend spoke confidently but not until he slightly narrowed his eyes and slowly running his tongue on his lower lip.

Taehyung immediately saw it and widen his eyes to warn the other.Talking thru his eyes but the younger doesn't have a plan to back off.

The other tried to look on the other side of the room but his eyes couldn't help eyeing the man in the middle who's stepping up his game.

Jungkook slide down a little from where he sits and rest his chin on his palm while bitting his pinky finger.

But his stares never left the other and proceed on his last shot.

He leered on the other and do the tongue-on-cheek while checking Taehyung out.

Rubbing his fingers gently against his lower lip and slowly nodding upon the other then he shamelessly leveled his hand infront of his mouth,curved his hand into fist and start stroking it up and down.

Then end completely ending his man as he timidly mouthed something that made Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Suck..me."

"Any..ahmm..any questions gentlemen?"

The meeting adjourned and everyone made a round of applause for the presenter,walking up to him and congratulating him for a job well done but when the head of the company went towards him,Taehyung curved a sweet smile on his face.

"Great job,Mr.Kim."

He offered his hand while looking proud for his employee and the other shook it while pressing his lips together and pinning his eyes towards the man.

"We couldn't make it without your excellent leadership,Mr.Jeon."

The two are having a great conversation until it became a little bit..

Intimate.

Hey!!Could you rent a room for that?Excuse yourself for single ladies out there,FLIRTS!!

"I'm proud of you,Love."

"We all work hard for it,silly."

Jungkook stepped closer to the other as he turned his head back,checking it everyone walked out of the conference room.