Chapter 28

Habituated.

Have you ever used on doing something to a certain person that even after 1,095 days ago,your body and whole system is still doing it naturally?

If the answer is yes,then congratulations,you're haven't moved on yet.

But if your answer is no,then fuck you.

STOP PRETENDING!

Just kidding aside.

Anyway,what i want you to do is pay attention who's still into who and who's pretending.

Because even after three years,one of them are still stuck into the past and the other is almost out.

But please don't forget that this trip is purely business,battling between two enterprenuers that is rooting for the client.

PURELY BUSINESS MY ASS!

No!Seriously..

Having mixed emotions is very normal.

It's when you need to close the deal and trying to keep your poise 24/7 so you can impress the client but also wanted to low key flirt with your ex partener.

You need a whole brave ass to keep it for three freaking days,okay?

Slow clap for the boys.

"Mr.Kim,Mr.Jeon,i hope you're having a good time.Is there anything that you wanted to do while staying in my country?"

The gentlemen and Yiren are sitting on a very comfy couch in the plane but two of them aren't comfortable with each other and by that i mean.

Taehyung and Jungkook.

Pfftt..it's given.

The two men are trying to focus on what Mr.Patel is saying but their eyes are somehow wondering about what the other is up to.

What Taehyung is about to say.

How Jungkook will oppose and make the client favor with him.

What kind of strategy is Taehyung going to do to get the client's attention.

What are the right words Jungkook must say to impress the customer.

Why Taehyung's eyes are very attractive these days.

How Jungkook's smile makes the other distracted.

How Taehyung's lips are so alluring.

When did Jungkook's muscles became so bulky in that clothes..

Wait..HOLD THE FUCK UP!!

Is this still about business?

Why these guys are lusting towards each other?

Mr.Jeon!You're married to Lisa,aren't you?

Mr.Kim!You told us once that you're not missing anyone,what the hell is the meaning of this?

Focus on your business plans,gentlemen..We have tons of work to do.

But these guys are unstoppable yet really play safe.Making effort to be sophisticated as ever but both guilty for snatching glances until even the plane landed in the land of diversity and delicious food.

India.

"Welcome to my motherland,gentlemen. I hope we can make a wonderful bond and be good partners in the long run."

They all went out of the plane and Taehyung let Mr.Patel and Jungkook lead the way while he's trying to calm himself down and walking with his secretary.