Chapter 11

After that night,Jungkook begin to change.

And at last,Taehyung is actually loving every single day he works for him..well..there are some times that Jungkook's mood swings wants to drop by but all in all,

Taehyung never felt even better.

The first morning after that spoiled dinner..date and all the commotion might be the hardest part.

When you're avoiding him but at the same time,you also want his attention.

And i'm not talking about Kim Taehyung but..

Jeon Heartless boy wanna be Jungkook.

Jungkook woke up after that extreme make out session with Lisa last night.

Laying on his back,bare naked and chest is completely exposed but what's bothering him more is how will he approach the other without giving any hint.

For the record,Jungkook is not even bugged out when Lisa's bullying his other flings.

Instead,he enjoys seeing both of the girls fight over him and whoever wins will end up on his bed but now,he's uncertain on how not to throw Taehyung under the bus.

Somehow,the guy is influencing him to have a little guilt and compassion.

"Oh!Ahmm..good morning,Master..i'm almost..done.."

Taehyung is almost finish cooking  breakfast when Jungkook stepped in and went straight to the fridge,not even giving a glance to the other and silently took a bottle of water and about to walk out.

He didn't understand but his defense reflexes became calm,that he didn't need to be scared and vigilant on the other's mischevious acts.

After cooking,Taehyung went out to the dinning room with a tray of food for his boss but didn't know that they have a visitor.

"Ms.Lisa..i'm sorry..i didn't know your here,i'll cook something for.."

Taehyung turn his back around,about to dash inside the kitchen when he heard a firm voice from Jungkook.

"No need,she's leaving..right?"

The guy turned his head to the girl sitting beside him,staring back sharply as she oppose his suggestion but end up standing up almost about to leave.

"Alright..i'm leaving..take good care of Jungkook,Taehyung.."

She rolled her eyes on the man standing infront of them,hands are holding together and politely bowed to the woman.

After the main door slammed,seems the two are feeling mutual about the situation and took a deep sigh before doing their individual errands.

"Taehyung..mind to join me?"

The guy heard an endearing voice wrapped on a firm tone from the other.Trying to be cold and sweet at the same time for no damn reason.

"No thanks,master.I ate my breakfast before leaving the house,enjoy your meal."

Jungkook nodded slowly,taking his eyes away from the other's direction and starts to eat.Taehyung on the other hand walked away going to his room and prepare for his stuff.

Later on,Taehyung is busy on picking Jungkook's clothes for the photoshoot this morning when the other guy walked into the closet,partly shocked to see him but half pleased as well.

"Taehyung.."

"Master?"

"Ahmm..are you almost done?"