Chapter 42

"Hey,gorgeous. Any plans for this evening?"

Taehyung is currently busy with his paper works when he heard the door opened and a guy with a sweet smile walks upon him and leaned down.

Caressing his back and giving him a sweet peck on his forehead.

"Yeah..i have a business meeting with some clients over dinner,why?"

Jungkook suddenly stood straight,looking confused and somehow bothered about how often Taehyung converse with other people.

"Clients?"

"Yeah.."

"Is this a guy or a girl?"

Taehyung looked up and pull up a stank face towards the other,turn his head back to the paper works and giggle.

"What are you talking about,Love. Of course they are guys.

"Then i should come."

"Why?"

"I just want to see them..and interact with the clients,what's up with that?"

Taehyung stood up and left his works to secure his man's feelings about everything. Snaking his arms around him and resting his head to his shoulder,giving the man his best and warmest embrace.

"Geez..Love,i know what's running in your coconut head and for your information,those are like middle aged men.Far from your imaginations."

"Aisst..after that vocalist and Mr.Cooper,i can't calm my mind down."

"I'll be forever yours,Mr.CEO."

"That's good to hear."

A smirk was drawn on Jungkook's lips and slowly glide his palm down to the other's behind.Gently squeezing Taehyung's butt cheeks while placing light kisses on his neck.

"Ey!!But it doesn't mean that you could burst in the door and just bother me at work!"

"What?Are you that busy?"

"It's almost weekend and i have a lot of work in my plate,so if you'll excuse me..i have paper works to do."

Taehyung cupped the other's cheeks and peck his lips before heading back to his seat.On the other hand,Jungkook pouted like kid and took a deep sigh.

"Anyway,Love. Are you going out this weekend?"

"Ahmm..well..i'm doing my weekly grocery and i'll check on Yiren as well,why?"

"Nothing..i was just curious if i can go to the grocery store with you."

"Huh?Why?Do you have anything special to buy?"

"No..well since we're getting married soon,we should do everything together."

"Uhhgg..of course,Love."

"Alright,i won't bother you anymore,Love. Keep me updated!I love you!!"

"I love you too,Gguk!"

Jungkook smirked diabolically as he turned around,walking out of his boyfriend's office and polishing the upcoming performance of his life.

"Mr.Lee,i want you to prepare the documents and his money.I will make sure that he will be entertained before that peasant go back to Australia."

Never in his life that Jungkook became this excited about weekend,even did his works with a smile on his face.

Until the day he is been rooting for came today.

Jungkook and Taehyung are spending late morning cuddle,just enjoying their free time in bed while feeling the morning breeze damping on their skin.