𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

Library

———— ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ————

"Are you serious?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin, and she nodded her head. She brushed her hair up, and sighed in frustration.

"Your family and his family are...not good right?" She asked once again, but this time, Yuna answered for her.

"Yes. You can feel the bloody tension when our parents and Yeonjun's are together."

"What's up?" Everyone looked to their right when suddenly someone spoke. It was Yeji by the way.

"What are you doing here?" Ryujin asked with a lifeless voice.

"Nothing. What are you half-bloods, oh right. A mudblood too."

"You're the one who asked us what's up. And don't call my friend a mudblood." Ryujin said slamming the table.

"Don't be so mad, Ryujin." Yeji chuckles.

Ryujin stood up, and as she was about to leave Yeji spoke once again. "I heard that your Choi was a real one. How does it feel? Knowing that he's a real Choi. He is, I assume, someone you care about, and your family hates them the most."

Ryujin once again slammed the table, and faced Yeji with an angry face. Yeji was just smirking at her. Not bothered about what the Rubyian girl just did.

"Yeji. I don't have time to talk to you right now. Because I have a lot in mind. So stop messing with me, or we'll be in detention again." Yeji scoffed, and stood up from her chair.

"Why so mad Ryujin? I guess you're really having a hard time." Ryujin didn't answer anymore, and left Yeji there.

Yeji sighed, and continued to read her book when suddenly Lia shows up in front of her to si with her.

"We're really close now?" Yeji asked closing her book. Ready to leave, so that she can keep herself from doing what she know she'll regret. Getting to detention again of course.

"Don't leave. I have a question." Lia said opening up the book, and started reading.

"Say it." Yeji said while standing up.

"Is it true that Beomgyu is a part of our family?" Lia asked looking up to Yeji.

"Well...uhm... yeah I guess. Your uncle told me." Yeji is a close friend of Yeonjun's. That is why she's close to some of his family members too. Including their youngest uncle who just talked to Beomgyu.