𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

*°•✧•°✧°•✧•°*

*°•✧•°✧°•✧•°*

"Seriously why are you taking so long?" Ryujin whined while stomping her right foot on the ground.

"Thanks to you" Beomgyu said, and Ryujin just rolled her eyes. Then she heard the door cracked open. She sighed in relief, and faced Beomgyu who was now wearing an undeniably gorgeous outfit. (Image at the end of the chapter)

Ryujin was silent while staring at the boy. She felt her cheeks burning a bit, and she finally went back to her senses. Leaving what she felt aside.

"Galloping gargoyles. I never knew I was this good in styling guys like you" Ryujin said. Beomgyu smiled, and that made Ryujin look away for she couldn't breathe properly for an unknown reason. The moment she looked away, she immediately regretted what she did. She wished and hoped that the ground could eat her right now.

"Ryujin?" Said the guy with a light blue hair, and approached the girl slowly.

"Jaemin." She said almost sounding like she was disappointed. Well, she really was disappointed to see him here.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Why are you in the men section?" Jaemin asked in a chuckle. Ryujin laughed awkwardly, and pointed Beomgyu.

Jaemin looked to see Beomgyu, and it made Jaemin smirk. "You're getting yourself a new boyfriend?" asked Jaemin.

It's not like I've moved on...

"No. He's my friend" said Ryujin. "Oh that's good then. See you on Eternal" Jaemin winked at the young girl, and with only that. It made her heart flutter.

"Wait. I thought you were going to Hogwarts?" She asked. "Well change of plans" Jaemin said, and what he said next was too low for Ryujin to hear.