𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

———— ————

Year-End Ball

———— ————

Lia was wearing her usual favorite color, blue. The crystals designed all over her simple dress made her stand out even more. She simply curled her dark brown hair, and made sure to keep herself simple despite the beautiful dress. She thought she'd rather be on the side and stay quiet, rather than being the center of attention. Although, maybe she's forgotten that whatever happens, she's Soobin's center of attention.

She gladly accepted his hand, and pulled her gently into the dance floor where the cotillion dancers were. They didn't talk before the dance, and holding each other's hand is more than enough to feel their connection.

It was finally at the magical part of the dance where the ladies bend back while their partners are holding their backs as they make dazzling sparkles with their hands for their ending.

The dance ended with a bow, and Leon was still holding Yeji's hand.

Headmaster Seokjin stood beside the podium, to show off his wonderful white and black with a hint of gold tuxedo. His hair was brushed up, showing off he's handsome youthful looking features. Almost all of the girls forgot about their dates, and had their attention on their headmaster. They still wonder if he's a vampire though.

"Welcome! To all the third years and fourth years. Today shall be memorable for each and everyone of us inside this Great Hall. I don't want to make this any longer because my glass of Champagne is waiting. All I want to say is... Enjoy!" The music and shouting of students filled the room as the headmaster makes his way to his table with his undeniably beautiful wife.

The first slow music started, and Leon pulled Yeji to the dance floor with all his might. Yeji tried to pull away since he wasn't her date in the first place. She thought Leon's a nice guy, but looks decieved her too much.

"Please. My date's waiting for me," Yeji said.

"We were partnered up by our own school. We're obviously meant to be." Yeji was disgusted after hearing what the nicely dressed immature boy said.

"Say that again. I dare you." Leon smirked, and turned to face Yeonjun.

"Huh? You again."

"Meant to be? Really? I don't believe in those things really. However... I do know one thing. You're meant to be beaten up." Yeonjun gave him a light blow on his face. Not too hard, but enough to cut a bit of his face with his ring.

Everyone around them was stunned by the sudden commotion. The headmaster could see it, but he just sat there and watched to see how it would go. They're eighteen years old boys. Why would he handle them when they're basically an adult already.

Leon stood up, and tried to make a move to beat Yeonjun, but he dodged and held both of his shoulders tightly. "In case you're not informed. The girl you're talking to? is already my girlfriend. So, I suggest you to stay away."

Leon walked away, and Yeonjun turned to face the headmaster with a sneer.

"Nice plan!" Yeonjun shouted.